Chapter 11~ replaced

~Golden Freddy's POV~

S-she just left... I just stood there, and watched the door she just walked out. I really didn't thought she would really leave. I just thought she would stand here, hug me, or say everything will be ok. But she just walked away, and didn't came back.

I heard the others walk to me. "Hey, Golden! Where were you?" Bonnie asked. I ignored him and just looked at the door. "Golden? Bonnie just talked to you." I heard Freddy saying. How could she just left? Do I mean nothing to her then? After everything I've done...

"GOLDEN!" I scared a bit and looked at four confused animatronics. "Jeez, Golden. Where are you with your head? You're acting weird.." "I'm acting weird?! You guys are the weird ones here!" I growled to Freddy. He looked a bit surprised at. "And where is (Y-" "GONE! OK?! SHE IS GONE!! SHE LEFT ME LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE DID!! AND THE SADDEST THING IS THAT SHE DIDN'T LEFT BECAUSE I KILLED HER, NO SHE JUST LEFT!"

I felt a tear leaving my eyes as I looked angry at the ground. "Oh, she really left you? Oh poor you! But you will get over it, just like I did." I looked at the entrance and saw a purple man standing there. I sighed. "What are you doing here PG..." "Well, I spoke the other guards about this pizzeria! And I got really good news!"

I looked at a bit confused at him. "What kinda news..?" He grinned. "We are gonna open a new pizzeria and we're going to replace you!!" My eyes began to widen and I heard gasping behind me. "You're lying, PG!" "That can't be true!" T..they are gonna replace us.." I heard heard behind me a bit, but the only thing I was thinking about was that I maybe never saw (Y/N) again then.

"Oh yea, and we need some parts from you for the new animatronics! So I'm gonna break you!" I got back to reality and looked angry at PG. I heard a little sob behind. I turned around and saw everyone with widen, and tears in their eyes looking at PG. My eyes turned black and the next moment I grabbed PG by his neck. The asshole he is, he just smiles dark. I tightened the grip and heard him gasping for air.

"Golden.....Golden..!.....GOLDIE!!!" I got back to reality and looked in the eyes from an angel. My angel... She looked a bit scared and me and PG. I fast dropped PG and turned my eyes back to normal. She was still looking a bit confused and slowly walked to the office. "I..I forgot my bag..." And she ran away.

~(Y/N) POV.~

You ran to the office. What was happening? You didn't know why Golden was attacking Micheal, but you will find out. It's not like you care about Micheal, because after all he is just a cold blooded murderer, he betrayed you, hurt you and tried to kill you. So if Goldie killed him, it wasn't that kinda problem.

You saw your bag and grabbed it. You walked to the door from the office but turned around one last time. "Bye office.." You shook your head and walked to the exit. When you were in the main room, you looked confused around. Where are the animatronics?

You wanted to walk to the spare parts room, when Micheal walked out of it. You scared and screamed a bit. He giggled. Not a dark one. A normal one, like the Micheal you knew. When everything was still good. When you two were still together and happy.

"(Y/N)!!" You got back to reality and looked at Micheal. "I asked you something." "O..oh..sorry.." He shook his head and you saw a little smile. He is so- "Where are the animatronics?" You asked him. He looked a bit confused at you, but replaced it for a smile. A fake smile.

"Oh, don't worry about them. They just need an upgrade~" He said and you saw something in his eyes, but couldn't place it. "Why don't you just go home? You don't want this job anymore, right?" You opened your mouth to say something, but closed him again. "That's what I mean!"

He placed his hand on your hip, but you slapped it away and look disgusting at him. "Don't you dare Micheal Vincent Afton.. Don't you think that I will forget what you did to that children..." And with that you walked out of the building. The building that you will never see again..

~Micheal POV.~

I sighed and turned around to walk to the spare parts room. Little bitch... That I ever liked or even loved her... I walked in and closed the door. "PG, don't do this." I grinned and faced the 5 robots. "Oh, but little, innocent Olivia~" Chica twitched a bit by hearing that name and I grinned more. "The fun will just begin!~"

I grabbed my axe from the table and started to giggle insane. I heard Golden growling. "What did you do to (Y/N)?.." I tried to look innocent. "Me? I didn't do anything! She just left like every other girl that 'loved' you!!" He growled a bit again, but looked at the ground. I tightened the grip on my axe. "So, who is first...?"

I'm so, so, so,so,so,so,so,so,so,so (ok...)so,so,so,so,so,so..SO!!! SORRY!!!! 

I was very, very busy with school and I kinda had a writers block..

But that's over now! (I hope) So now I will just try to upload 1 time in the 2 weeks!

XXX-Serena!