0.5

~Haylee's POV~

There were people everywhere and I just need to find him. I ran past Tyler and down the stairs. Tyler were shouting after me wondering what I was doing. I ignored, I came into what looked like a dining room. There he was pointing a gun to someone's head. Few of his men were in the way so I fought my way through. Not using the gun, I didn't want him to see me yet. I'm a trained assassin so it was no trouble getting past them. I was now maybe 3 meters behind him. He was holding the gun at Nat's head and Jacob laid down on the ground with blood everywhere. "Stefan put the gun down!" I shouted.

The man turned around with Nat in his grip. I pointed the gun at him and I felt about 5 others against me from every directions. Tyler's gang was chocked. 

"Haylee, we are here to rescue you!" he must be kidding me! "No you're not! You are just like the others. You don't want to rescue me, no you want to hold me in imprisoned." I heard Tyler come in through the door and screamed for Nat. but everyone ignored him and watched me and Stefan instead. Tyler stood still and followed everyone's eyes. 

"No you are wrong 'lee. We are here to get you. Your parents are worried about you!" I actually started to laugh. "They are worried? Yeah they are worried that I'm dead and can't seal the deal for them. So screw you and leave me the fuck alone!" the tears was flowing down my cheeks. I don't know my parents and Stefan knows that. 

"Come on 'lee! Put down the gun! You are one against six here!" I knew that, does he think I'm blind? "No she's not! "It was Tyler now aiming his gun and the others, except Jake who was to hurt. They aimed their guns around the room against my old gang. We were now eight of us and six of them. Both Tyler and I aimed at Stefan.

 "Okay but you know you don't have the guts 'Lee! Not anymore!" he shouldn't had said that. I angled my gun just a bit and pulled the trigger. It hit one new guy who stood next to Stefan in the leg. Stefan knew how good I was in shooting. "Fine! Fine! If you don't want to come we won't force you. But you will come back to us!" he let go of Nat who jumped away from him. 

I was still aiming against him when he held up his arms for surrender. The other guys did the same. Before they went Stefan turned to Tyler, "whatever you do make sure she don't lay her hands on any computer or any technology"

After we heard their cars drive away we all ran over to Jake. "It's just a flesh wound, can somebody clean it and stitch it up?" Tyler asked/ordered. "I can do it" I said and without waiting for respond I walked over to him and sat on my knees beside him and started to rip up his shirt. If it was anything I could so was it medical. 

"Can somebody help me get him up on the table? And I will need, better light in here, your first-aid kit, needle, a plier, silk thread and a lot of alcohol!" I ordered and without any hesitates everybody rushed to gather everything. Zach and Tyler helped me get up Jake. Nat came with the needle and thread, Linus with the first-aid kit and a plier last Leo with the alcohol. 

"Okay Jake! Don't look at me like that I will help you not kill you" he was shaken and I put my hand carefully on his chest, he calmed down and nod. "Here drink some of this first then take these painkillers. This will hurt!" he followed my instructions and tried to breathe calmly. I waited a second for the painkillers to respond but I didn't have the time. With the plier I got out the bullet. Jake screamed, I gave him some more alcohol. 

First I started to clean the wound and at last sew it up. As I wrapped around bandages, he tried to catch his breath. His whole enormous body was sweaty and he looked like he could pass out any minute. I took his hand stood over him and looked into his eyes while I hugged his hand with both of mine. "Its okay, I'm finished and the worst part is over now!" he squeezed back in my hand and didn't blink when we looked at each other.

 I turned around to Tyler, "his bandage need to be changed twice every day, because we don't have the supplies as in the hospital it's better to change it often so we minimum the chances of infection." I gave him the rest of the bandage, took the bottle off alcohol and went up to Tyler's room. They had locked the door to the basement so what else could I go.

I poured vodka down my throat. I helped Jake... I was going outside my plan. But I couldn't just see him there shot because of my old gang, because of me. They didn't want this. It was Thomas and he knew the other guys were out searching for me. I stared at my hands still covered by Jakes blood and shaken. My tears drop down and mixed with the red thick blood. It was all because of me and I don't even fully know why this is happening.