Ruby: "There there Weiss, you'll grow..."

Weiss: "Sh-shut up! *sniff* I-I-I'm not *sniff*" 

General POV 

Penny then moves towards Blake and Yang, the remaining candidates. She again, does the same. She examines the two from top to bottom.

Blake: "Tell me again why are we having a physical examination by robot?"

Yang: "Hehe, I don't mind!"

Penny: "It is to determine which one of you would be better suited to be with my dad as my mom!"

Yang: "See! It's to be a mom..."

Blake: "Her mom..."

Yang: "Which would make the mother..."

Penny: "Yep! My mom would of course be dad's bride to be!"

Blake: "So whoever becomes the mom..."

Penny: "Like I said, she'll become my dad's wife!"

There was a short momentary pause as the two imagined what it would be like if they were chosen. Right now, whoever gains the favor of Penny would gain the lead to (y/n)'s heart.

Blake: If I were to be (y/n)'s wife...

Blake daydreamed of a scenario if she did become (y/n)'s wife...

Blake: "Honey! Food's ready!? Stop playing the kids and wash your hands!"

(y/n): "Incoming! Got ya you little furball!"

Blake: "Hey! Don't call our son a 'furball'!"

(y/n): "But what else am I to call him? Just look at him!"

He brought up our son, having (h/c) ears and he looked like a child (y/n) but with small cat ears and a short tail.

(y/n): "Look I can even juggle him"

My eyes widen immediately and my mother senses went on high alert as he began juggling our son together with the plates.

Blake: "(Y/N) !!! DROP OUR BABY NOW!!!"

(y/n): "Wait..."

Blake: "DROP. OUR. BABY"

(y/n): "Fine... here catch!"

He suddenly tossed me the baby. I panicked and immediately got him in my arms.

(s/n): "Daddy... will mommy kill daddy now?"

(y/n): "Well that's up to mommy now isn't it?"

Blake: "I'll kill you..."

Then came out Penny, (y/n)'s first child. After a few years, she learned to create her own body which allowed her to transfer her soul and consciousness from one robotic body to another. That's her growth. Now, she was quite tall and had a very mature look, probably look even more mature than me. Her hair was tied up in a bun and her bangs were swept to the left, her outfit was just the same with only a few changes and a bigger size.

Penny: "Dad! Juggle me to! You never juggled me when I was a kid!"

(y/n): "NO! You're too big now!"

Penny: "N-No I'm not!"

She jumps at (y/n) crushing him underneath her robotic weight.

(y/n): "My back..."

Blake: "Now Penny, get off him... I think he's had enough..."