Weiss: "Really?"

(y/n): "What? 'Weiss' so serious?"

Now it was Weiss' turn to eye twitch.

Blake: "Permission to hurt (y/n)"

Ruby: "Granted"

Suddenly, Blake reached out to my arm and dug her nails down to my flesh. It felt like it would come off from the strength of Blake. The pain shot through all over my body.

(y/n): "AAAAHHHH!!! BLAKE!"

Yang: "AHAHAHA!!! I can't- AHahahaha!"

Blake: "Hmph. Hehe, serves you right..."

Yang was laughing hard as she clutched her stomach while Blake was cutely giggling at my side. I looked at her and I can't help but smile myself.

(y/n): "You should smile a lot more Blake, you're very beautiful"

She suddenly looks away, gaining some much more interest on how her food looks; a faint red on her cheeks.

Blake: "Sh-shut up! Saying weird things like that..."

(y/n): "Hehehe, what can I say, you're pretty cute"

I laugh a bit as I see her bow move and shake thanks to her cat ears flapping and moving about.

Blake POV 

The dance is already tomorrow night and so far, (y/n) hasn't taken the hint that I want him to ask me out for the dance. I've been trying all day to make him think about the dance and ask me out but he's just too thick to get my hints through!

~Flashback~ 

Me and (y/n) were just talking at the library about random stuff when I decided to start doing my moves.

Blake: "So (y/n), do you know about the Dance tomorrow night?"

(y/n): "I've been hearing about it from Yang, she's so proud that she took part of organizing it"

Blake: "Ohh... I wonder what's the DATE of the DANCE..."

(y/n): "Umm... didn't you just say that it's tomorrow?"

Blake: "OH! Sorry, it kinda slipped my mind"

Another try.

Blake: "The dance would need a partner right?"

(y/n): "I don't think so, it's not like a ballroom dance..."

Blake: "But it'd be far more fun to have someone with you, like a DATE or something..."

(y/n): "Well, I guess it would"

Blake: "Soo... will you be going?"

(y/n): "Yup, got nothing better to do anyways, and free food!"

Blake: "Ohh... So you have a date?"

(y/n): "No"

Blake: "Oh! Umm... I'm the same! No date... all alone... in a party..."

DAMMIT JUST TAKE THE HINT!

(y/n): "Better bring a book then"

THAT'S IT!!!

I immediately stood up and walked back to our dorm. Upon entering, I notice Ruby laying on her bed listening to her headphones.

Ruby: "Oh hey Blake, what's up?"

She noticed that I wasn't exactly in my happiest of moods, in fact, I felt so frustrated right now.

Ruby: "Umm... bad day?"