Ezra?

Okay...on with the story

-DONT OWN ANYTHING!

***************************************

"Spector 2 to Spector 1 and 4"

Kanan's com cracked to life at the sound Hera's voice. Kanan gabbed the com attached to his belt and held it up in between him and Zeb so they could both talk through the com.

"Spector 1 and 4 here, what do you need?"

"Sorry to ruin your day out on Lothal but you need to get some supplies for the Ghost" Hera replied with some dread in her voice at the name Lothal.

They all knew why though, this was the place where they met Ezra Bridger. A child who they abandoned with the empire...But he was a child, they wouldn't hurt a child. Right? Anyway its in the past now, doesn't mean they don't regret it, but its in the past and they can't do a thing for him now...

"Sure we will get the supplies, Spector 1 and 4 over and out."

At that final comment Kanan released his hold on the com button and hooked it back on his belt.

"Zeb, you get the fuel and mechanical supplies for the ghost while I go get the food...meet back here in 2 hours"

Before Zeb could protest about the shifty streets the ghost parts are sold on Kanan turned his back and walked away leaving Zeb with an open mouth ready for a retort. After a few moments of staring at where Kanan turned around the corner, out of his line of sight, he closed his mouth and turned around. Beginning his long journey to the dangerous parts of Lothal.

-_-_-_-_-_-after a lot of bored faces-_-_-_-_-_-

Zed arrived at the shady streets of lethal, where the low life and criminals roamed freely...

Man he hated this place, all of the dirty looks and the even dirtier people, it was a place designed for the scum of Lothal.

Suddenly a light tap on the shoulder alerted him out of his thoughts. He slowly turned around to be met with the sight of a middle aged man with a long beard dressed in deep brown rags.

"Would you like to buy some weapons...freshly stolen?"The man asked in a deep rasp voice.

"Anything for a ship like this?" Zeb asked warily while holding up a holographic screen of the Ghost.

"That ship...hmm...maybe, but you will have to buy something else first." He said with a small smirk on his lips.

Zeb knew these guys, he knew them to well. They would tell you to buy one thing then say he didn't have the parts you actually wanted.

"No, if you don't have the parts I want then its a no deal." Zeb told the man.

He didn't try to reason further he just bowed his head in understanding then went along to the next victim.

So Zeb turned around and went on his way back down the windy dirt path in search of Ghost parts.

After about another hour of searching he was about to give up when he heard the disgusting sound of someone spitting then wet substance on his foot. Looking down he saw a clear, sticky and...was that blood? Substance on the top of his bare foot. About to roar in outrage at whoever disgraced him in the most low life manner he saw a flick of movement in the corner of his eye.

Looking up he saw a male child wearing a deep red coloured jumpsuit...or the remains of one. But thats not what caught his attention, it was the chain around his neck, wrists, feet and those eyes...electric blue...

"Ezra?"

************************************

Okay now that I look at it...that chapter was AWFUL!

-MagicCharms