Chapter 21

Myliah
"Be careful! Don't miss a step. Matter fact. Lemme carry you ups-"

"I'm fine Aug! I'm not handicapped!" I laughed.

August has been so over protective for these past few weeks.He went from him not wanting me to walk anywhere to him wanting to feed me because he's afraid I will drop the utensils on my stomach like it would hurt. It was cute though. He's new too this and I'm glad I finally have a man to help me with this journey.

"Here lemme just help you" he attempted to take my hand and walk up the stairs.

"I got it" I screamed.

He looked at me crazy like I was bipolar. I'm not fuckin bipolar.

I walked up the stairs after a whole 5 minutes and sat in the room. The kids were at school so we were good for the day and august decided he would stay home with me once again and just work at home.

I began to apply my makeup and do my hair. I put my hair in a low ponytail and slid on some furry slides. Black jeans and a black top.

I waddled to the bathroom and looked at myself. I frowned once I saw how fat I was getting.

August

I heard sobs upstairs so I went upstairs.

"Do you love me still. I'm so fat and and all I do is sit in the house and eat my peanutoranges and cry all day from watching Opra" she cried in my chest.
Peanuts and oranges... together... combined

I tried to silently laugh but then she heard me

"Do you think I am a joke. You know what I want to break up! Fuck you!! And pack your shit" she yelled. She cried some more until I hugged her tight.

"I'm not going no where stop playing"

These hormones bro.

"No get off of me"

"You want me to?"

"Shut up"

She giggled and I smiled. I can't wait till this baby comes.

"You want some peanutoranges?" I asked.

"Mhm"

I went downstairs and made her what she wanted.

"You are so good to me" she said beginning to slide down the slide we had made just for her pregnancy. Yes I forced her to let me build this slide so she wouldn't have to walk downstairs. 🤷🏽‍♀️

She slid down and I gave her her plate.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Vier

It feels good to be back in Cali.

I dapper up my driver and made my way to my new house.

Just 2 miles away.

From Myliah's house.

Oh shoot.....

What names would you like to name the babies. Boy or girl🤷🏽‍♀️ comment.....favorite...... if you want to idrc

NAWTT EDITEDDDD