Back at it 14.

MyLiah

"Tell Q to stop pushing so hard!" She whined.

"Tell Le she needs to stop being a lil Wimp!" He snapped back.

"First. Lower y'all voice! Second if y'all don't stop the whining in this public area we goin right back home and we ain't coming back until you stop arguing! Y'all twins! If y'all can be in the same belly at the same time! Y'all can be in a park at the same time! So stop" I said pointing my finger in there faces connecting my eyes to the both of them.

"Q I just don't want you to push so hard.
I'm sorry if I came off rude" she said making me smile a little.

"I'm sorry Le. I forgot you weren't one of my bro's" he said giving her a hug.

"Alright y'all continue playing" I said walking to the bench.

"They good?" August asked.

"Yes they coo" I said.

I laid my feet on August's lap and laid my back on the bench bar. I got uncomfortable so I just sat up.

We talked some more got ice cream and we all went home.

Couple hours we heard banging at the door.

I quickly shot up real quick and his the kids in my closet.

I grabbed my pink studded gun. And tip-toed downstairs. August was behind the door with his gun and I stood on the opposite of the door and held it close to my chest while he held his down.

I quickly opened the door and I flipped over and pointed the gun at the person.

"Where is my man!" Chyna yelled.

"I don't no! What the fuck you here banging on my door knowing I have fûcking kids dumb bitch!" I said frustrated. I put the gun back while August went to check the kids.

"Listen hoe! I have a baby by him! Are you mad I have him now! And I have his kids!" She smirked.

I socked her right in the mouth and dragged her outside and slammed her against a car door.

She grabbed my hair and dropped me on the ground socking me twice.

I flipped her over and pounded her face. She had blood leaking and my cheeks where scraped but I always kept some Vaseline on my face so it didn't hurt that much.

"Dumb-B-itch-" I said socking her ever word.

I finished her off and tazed her once and opened my door walking inside.

Dumb hoes these days.

I just wanted to update a little. Not long at all but we got more coming.