Back at it 12

MyLiah (5 months later)

Vier has been M.I.A. For a while but the kids haven't been missing him I see. There always around August. Me and August where at his house chillin.

"MyLiah you no I love you right" he said.

"Yea and I love you to why" I said.

"Then why we keep playin. Let's make it official" he said.

"I've been waiting for you to ask" I said climbing over him.

"Oh really" he said. Tbh I loved August a lot. He has been there with me for the longest. That's my nigga now.

I pecked his lips."yup and yes it's official" I said.

"Finally" he said.

1 month later.

ITS MY BIRTHDAYYY!!!

August had something planned for me today! He let the kids sleep over at the girls house.

August has been hiding things in the empty guest room. He even had a finger print lock so I wouldn't go in while he's out.

I really wanna no what's inside of it! Like I friken hate secrets that are kept from me!

"Happy birthday baby" August said handing me breakfast.

"Thank you" I said. He tried to peck my lips but my breath stank and I was not finna kiss him like that. I got up and quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face. Since I took a shower last night I didn't have to take one right now.

"Now I'm ready" I said. I pecked his lips a couple of times. I drank my orange juice and bit into my pancakes. August knows I love me some butter cream chocolate chip pancakes.

"Taste so good" I said.

"You really like it" August said stealing a bacon from my plate.

"Hey!" I said to him.

"What" he took another bacon and I slapped his hand making him drop it.

"Liah you no you have man hands!" He said rubbing his hand.

"And you no not to touch my damn food. Now what's this" I raid pointing to a type of ice cream on my pancakes.

"It's duce-" he started.

"DUCE DE LECHE!! OMG YOUR SO GOOD TO ME" I screamed. August knew I loved Duce de leche.

"Happy birthday again baby" he said pecking my lips again.

"Thank you baby. Now can I please go in that room you where hiding from me" I whined.

"Yea" he said grabbing my hand. I was not finna leave my food. I grabbed it in the other hand. And ran behind August.

"Your so fat" he laughed.

"I'm fat?" I said wide eyed.

"No I'm just kidding" he said.

I pout "that just hurt my feelings" I said .

"I'm sorry" he kissed me.

He put his finger on the finger print lock and the door opened.

The lights and blinds where closed so I didn't see anything.

He put his hands over my eyes.

"Ready" he asked.

"HEWL yea what-" I gasped.

"August no you didn't" I cried.

This room was beautiful. The room was filled with PINK bags and balloons. It had a huge ass teddy bear in the corner.  Other has shopping bags.

I started to cry. Nobody has ever treated me with so much love before.

"You like it?" He said snaking his arms around my waist and laying his chin on my shoulder moving left to right.

"Do I like it? I love it August thank you so much" I cried kissing him.

"I wanna take you out tonight. To a club. It will be fun" August said.

"You no I don't do clubs. But I'll go for you" I smiled.

"Now Imma leave until we go to the club. I left a dress and some accessories in your closet. I love you baby and I'll see you later" he said pecking my lips.

"Alright bye Auggy" I said closing the door behind him.

I ran up the steps.

7:00

I was finally ready to get dressed. I washed up brushed my teeth lotioned and put on deodorant. I walked in the closet to take a peak at my dress to see what color make up I should wear. August bought me a nice red dress that fit my thighs perfectly and hugged my waist. He also bought me some hoops earrings with a nice watch and some Giuseppe wing heels.

I went to my vanity clearing my face then applying the foundation and contour. I then put highlights and applied some eyeliner a brown eyeshadow and a dark red liquid lipstick.

I applied some lashes by Blac Chyna and. Slipped on my dress and accessories. I slipped my heels on and went with a clutch.

By now it was 8:03. I curled my hair and put a curling bomb through my hair so it can get curlier.

Ok now I'm ready.

14 mins later

August and I pulled up to "Cloud Litt". This club was POPPIN. It cost a fee to get in that. And I didn't think it was worth it at all by the way it looked on the outside.

"August this is way to expensive" I told him.

"That's ok. Come on" he said grabbing my hand and walking all the way infront of the line.

"Alsina"August said.

They unlocked the velvet gate and let us through.

When I walked in y'all. I tell you I didn't think it was all that before. But boy!!!!! Was I wrong!

The club was hype. The jersey club was here. Celebrity's in the other corner. I saw a sign and it said the special guest was Rhianna!. I saw celebrity's such as Drake, Neyo, And Pitbull. Their Lena and Jay sat all the way at the V.I.P station!

"Lay!" I called them. Lay was their couple name.

"Oh my god why didn't you tell me you where coming!" I said.

"It wouldn't be a surprise then" Lena said.

"I'm going to cry oh my god" I said.

Vier: I'm moving. I have to separate from Cali. Tell my kids I love them.

Me: you put your job over your kids. Smh your a dick head and if you walk out now. Don't even think of coming near my kids.

Vier:ok then.

It's fine. My kids love August. And if their father chooses to be a dead beat. Let it be.

"Lena look what your brother sent me" I said handing her the phone.

"Wow" Lena said.

"Oh I can't wait to tell mama" she said.

"You don't have to tell her. If Vier chooses to be a dead beat. So be it" I said.

"You sure?" She asked.

"I'm positive" I confirmed.

"Now let's turn up." I said grabbing her hand.