The Wedding

Selena's POV

Tomorrow is the big wedding. Ryan and Ashley are getting married and Ashley asked me to be the maid of honour. I was excited but at the same time a bit nervous.

I knew Ryan asked Justin to be the best man and you know how weddings work. Bridesmaids walk down with the groomsmen, flower girl with the ring carrier, bride and groom, and of course, maid of honour with the best man. Great.

I can't say me and Justin are together, because I don't know what we are. One day Justin's at my house or I'm at his and were together and happy, the next he's in another city with other girls and we end up fighting about it and don't talk for days. This week, it's one of those days.

I haven't talked to him in almost two weeks when he left for NYC and was spotted bringing 2 girls into his hotel.

"They were for Za" he said. "They mean nothing to me" he said. Yeah and what do I mean to you huh? Cause I don't see you making any effort with me anymore.

One part of me wants to leave him and just move on in my life but then another part knows that I can't live without him.

Ugh why does he have to be so complicated?

Tonight was the wedding rehearsal meaning I'm going to have to see Justin. Yay. Note the sarcasm.

I was wearing my torn jeans and my white top today and my mom said I looked good in this outfit so I decided to just throw on a leather jacket and head out like this.

That and I was too lazy to change.

I headed to the church they were going to get married in and saw Justin outside with Ryan and Scooter talking.

"Alright Selena just ignore him and just walk inside" I thought to myself once I parked the car and walked towards the front doors. "Hey Sel!" Ryan smiled opening his arms. Well I wasn't going to decline his awesome hugs.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist as his wrapped around my shoulders. "Hey Ry" I said into his shoulder.

"Hey Selena" Scooter chuckled beside me. "Hi Scooter" I laughed giving him a hug. "Hey" I said awkwardly looking over at Justin who was standing there with his hands in his pockets. "Hey Sel-ena" he corrected himself knowing I was mad at him.

"Well I'm gonna go find Ashley so I'll talk to you guys later" I said heading inside.

"Ok so Scooter will walk with Vanessa, then Alfredo will walk with Lucy and Justin and Selena will walk down just before Lillian will walk down with Drew as Lilly throws the little flowers and Drew will hold the rings and then Ashley and her father will walk down together. Ryan you will be at standing up front with me" the priest instructed as we all gathered at the front entrance.

"Any questions?" He asked. "Yeah can I switch partners or you know just kill him?" I thought making myself laugh. Everyone turned to look at me and I saw Ashley laughing. She so knew what I was thinking.

"Alrighty then, let's get this started" the priest said. He lined us all up and had Ryan stand at the alter.

"Ok so girls, grab the guys arm, walk slowly but not too slow, and then Ashley come down and well just go through the basics. Will we be exchanging vows today or save it for tomorrow?" He asked Ashley. "Tomorrow" she smiled and he nodded. He walked down to where Ryan was and Scooter and Vanessa started to make their way down.

"You look great today by the way" Justin whispered just as Alfredo and Lucy began to walk. "Please, just don't talk" I sighed. I looked at him in the corner of his eye and he looked down at the ground with a hint of sadness and hurt written on his face making my heart drop. Ugh I hate seeing him like this.