Log Entry: 25

PERSONAL LOG ENTRY: 25
CHARLES F. KING
AUGUST 6TH, 2089
LUNAR STATION (USLS)
OCCUPATION: 1
DAYS SINCE ARRIVAL: 258
TIME: 7:35 PM (EST TIME)

Jake just doesn't seem to give up with Rachel over at the ISS. I can't say how many times he's failed at going for her. If only he knew that going for her was against protocol. That didn't stop him though. That's probably why I liked him the most out of the rest of the scientists there. He's fun and laid back, everyone else is just uptight and serious. Reading his transmissions after a long day of harvesting sure is relieving. I kind of wish I was out there with them. All of them keep telling me how much they wanted my job, but in all honesty, it's boring here. Harvesting moon rocks and converting them into energy is entertaining only for a short amount of time. There's nothing here but craters and flat plains of rock. Sure, the gravity is fun, but it gets boring when you can only jump so high. But up in ISS, you get to roam space! You can't tell me that that gets boring! Besides, the only job position that we all would have died for was to be the first to settle on Mars, which I heard is working out very well.

Anyway, Jake told me they discovered through the Hubble a large asteroid set to pass Earth in a few weeks. It should make quite the sight to behold, especially out on the moon.

In other news to talk about, Miranda hasn't sent me anything. Actually, that's been the same news for the past few months, so it shouldn't be called news, more like "Reminder". I send her transmissions every week, and I don't even think she checks them. Am I not sending them right? Now that I think about it, I think she doesn't want me to send to her. It's been a year since the divorce, but it feels like just yesterday the tragedy happened. Before I left she was still saddened, and I was a mess too, but with a job like this I couldn't afford to put my emotional feelings first.

I'm not good with writing these. I'm not so much the expressive emotional type or the person that enjoys to put their daily happenings in text. I think I'll just stick with the transmissions and the research logs. This is King, logging off.