Lost // Zayn Malik // AU

Meow.

What the fuck was that? I don’t live beside a fucking jungle to hear cat sounds. Do cats live in the jungle? I’m so illiterate. Before I start losing my focus, I walk over to the window and see a cat.

An actual fat orange cat is stuck in front of my window.

“I fucking hate cats” I say to myself or the cat. I go crazy in the morning. Another breeze flew into the direction of my window and the furry black cat shivered. With all that fur, how can it even feel cold?

Meow, the cat whined loudly asking for attention.

But I resent cats. They are annoying little furry animals with weird looking ears and four legs. I don’t like things that have four legs, I prefer two legs. Although, I do hate some species with two legs as well.

“Fuck” I cursed to myself when it whined again. I opened the door and waited for it to jump from the window and walk inside the house. With that obnoxious look on its face, the cat waltzed into my “apartment” if I may say so – not a box – and stretched lazily on my welcome carpet.

Why do I have a welcome carpet when I really don’t welcome people, I’ll never know. It seated itself on my carpet and stared at me with its big brown eyes. I leaned down to its level and scratched it behind the ear as it gave out a satisfied purr.

“I fucking hate cats”

_________________________

 FRANKIE JUNE was a simple girl. She spent most of her time studying pursuing a medical degree, and snuggled to her precious cat Alfie - her lucky charm. One night Alfie decides to disappear and run away, he's not so lucky to end up at none other than, Zayn Malik's door step, her possibly new love charm?

Zayn hates cats.