10. After The Party

Omg I'm so sorry guys I just played a game called Sara is missing and it scared the shit out of my sister, and I was sitting there the whole time like.
".....K." But yeah sorry if this chapter sucks cause the game is really getting to me now lol.
___________________________

I woke up to the sound of pots and pans being thrown around downstairs and sat up. I looked at BEN who was still asleep and quietly got out of bed. I opened the door and went downstairs to see a huge mess from last night, then Fainted walked out covered in flour and pancake mix holding a plate of waffles.

"Uhh, hey Fainted, what are you making?" I asked trying not to laugh.

She sighed and ran her hand through her hair.

"Well I wanted cereal, while the others wanted pancakes and..." She looked around and said barely above a whisper. "Waffles."

We heard a crash upstairs and glass breaking, then Toby appeared at the top of the stairs. "WAFFLES?!?!" He yelled. Fainted looked at the plate in her hands and back at Toby, ".....No?" Was all she said. Toby then looked at the plate. "GIVE ME!!!!" he yelled before charging downstairs, Fainted stepped back and tripped on air. (Something I do when I'm writing on my lap top and walking at the same time ._.) She threw a teddy bear at him and he passed out right on the stairs.

She got up, looked at me, shrugged and went back inside the kitchen.

I walked back upstairs making sure not to wake Toby up and went back to my room to see BEN had fallen on the floor and was still asleep. I laughed and walked over to him and sat beside him. I climbed on top of him and watched as his eyes slowly open. He looked me up and down, smirked and started running my legs slowly. I blushed and quickly got off of him. He pouted and grabbed, my legs.

"Awh, c'mon I liked that position." He said. I rolled my eyes and pulled away from him.

"You're such a pervert." I said, standing up and sitting on the bed. He grinned and sat next to me. I heard a knock on the door followed by Fainted's voice.

"Heyyy (Y/n)! I'm bored can I hang with you?" She said.

"Sure come in!" I said, she walked in closing the door and saw BEN, she smirked and sat at my desk chair taking out my computer. She went on YouTube and looked up Panic! At the disco, I write sins not tragedies. She put on her headphones and played the song so loud I could hear it. I looked at BEN and smiled,

"Hi there." I said giggling.

"Hey." He said stretching.

After a moment we just sat there looking around my room awkwardly, "Hey, how Come BEN never sleeps in his room?" Asked Fainted out of nowhere who looked up from the computer.

"I don't know..." I said, looking back at BEN. "Why don't you?" I said teasingly.

He blushed slightly and scratched the back of his neck, "Uhh, its just that I'm always with you I guess." He said. Fainted and me just stared at him.

Then we all heard a loud crash downstairs making us jump.
___________________________

Yeahhhh, ok this chapter is short... Cya I guess...