7. Random...

*cough cough* I don't know...

I GOT A NEW USERNAME, WHOOOO!!!

YES! Elephantom is a thing...

WHATEVER BUT, WE GOT TWO. NEW. CHARACTERS.

BLOODY PAINTER

AND

ALEX HOLMES, AN OC from Toby_Pokes_Me

YOU'RE WELCOME FRIEND!!!

imma totes put them both in a lemon *Shrugs* I get bored....

______________________________

TIME SKIP TO AWHILE BROUGHT TO YOU BY EYELESS JACKS SCALPEL~

(Y/n's) POV~

I opened my eyes and groaned.

'It feels like I've been hit by a bus' I sat up and saw I was in Slenders office.

I jumped when I heard a bang on the door.

"IM HER FUCKING BEST FRIEND I DESERVE TO BE IN THERE FIRST!!!"

"IM HER FUCKING BOYFRIEND BITCH NOW GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!"

Nice to see that Fainted was back, bubbly as ever.

"Ughh, sometimes you're such a faggot!" Fainted said as she opened the door hard enough to make it slam into the wall. Making me jump again and fall on the floor this time.

"OMG (Y/N) IM SO SORRY!!!" Fainted yelled as she went to help me up. Than BEN out of nowhere pushed Fainted away sending her out the doorway and crashing into someone whos voice I didn't quite recognize.

"OW!!!"

"IM NOT SORRY ALEX!!" Fainted said before jumping up and running away, while whom I'm assuming was Alex grumbled a few things under they're breath and walked away.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when BEN Suddenly pressed his lips hard against mine, sending us both on the floor, and Nuzzled my neck.

"I missed you so much, (Y/n)." I heard him say.

I smiled, "I missed you too BEN." I said. I very much remember being passed out all of a sudden, something about a spell, and weeks.

"Uhh..." We looked up and saw Fainted there.

Beside her was someone who was pale, had short dark brown hair and grey eyes.

That wore a black and white stripped hoodie, neon blue pants, and black converse.

"This person, here, is Alex Holmes." She said, pointing to Alex.

"Who's gonna be staying here now."

"That's cool!" I Said, pushing BEN off and jumping up. I looked at Alex and smiled.

"I'm (Y/n)." I said before skipping off, with BEN running after me like some lost puppy.

"She's weird." Alex said as they both stared at her.

"True." Fainted said before following her.

I skipped to my room and sat on my bed. BEN came in a few seconds later, followed by Fainted and Alex.

"What are you guys doing in here?" I said in confusion.

"I just wanted to spend some time with you." BEN said smirking.

"I just wanted to make sure you didn't get pregnant." Fainted said casually while Alex laughed and walked out.

Fainted shrugged and walked towards the living room.

Me and BEN just sat there stating at each other for what seemed like an eternity before I decided to speak.

"So... Played Majora's mask recently?" I asked.

He just rolled his eyes and layed his head on my shoulder.

______________________________

I swear imma have to redo this story. I think I was half asleep when I wrote the first chapter.

ANYWAYS HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER EVEN THOUGH IT WAS REALLY SHORT!!!

IF YOU DID, LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT, FOLLOW!!!

IF NOT DO IT ANYWAYY~

CASSIE IS OUT (~•-•)~