5. Something...

WE WERE STAYIN IN PARIS
TO GET AWAY FROM YOUR PARENTS AND I THOUGHT WOW
IF I COULD TAKE THIS IN A SHOT RIGHT NOW
I DON'T THINK THAT WE COULD WORK THIS OUT

Fave song atm, so yea....

ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!!
______________________________

I yawned and sat up I'm my bed.

I got up and got a (F/c) Hoodie and black skinny jeans with converse.

I Took a shower, put my (H/l) (H/c) into a braid and put on my clothes. I looked in the mirror and gave myself a thumbs up (A habit I always have when I look good XD) and went downstairs, the first person I saw was Fainted, I stopped right there and looked at her.

 I looked in the mirror and gave myself a thumbs up (A habit I always have when I look good XD) and went downstairs, the first person I saw was Fainted, I stopped right there and looked at her

(She looked exactly like that, Yasss bitch made you look boring, me always best, peoples :) NEW HAIRSTYLE WHOO)

"Whoa... Fainted you look sooo pretty!" I squealed and hugged her.

She hugged back and grinned.

"Thank youu. I went shopping yesterday, had to kill a few people...." She said rolling her eyes.

"And decided to also get you something!" She said.

I smiled and heard the mansion doors open.

Masky, Hoody, and Toby walked into the room and immediately stopped in there tracks when they saw Fainted.

"Damn...." They all said at once, there eyes scanning over her body.

They were checking her out.

Fainted just stood there blushing, until I cleared my throat.

"Uhhmm, Fainted. You wanted to show Me something?" I Asked, hoping to get her away from all this unwanted attention.

"Ah, yes!" She smiled and pulled me upstairs to her Room she pulled out an outfit and gave it to me then pointed to her bathroom.