Chapter 17: Patrol

You and Spidey flew/swung to a roof, you waited there a few minutes untill you heard the sirens from police cars. You looked out over the roof and saw a group of people running into the bank, they were dressed in complete black with masks on.
"I found people who need you" you said to Peter
"Don't you mean people who need us" he said as he patted your shoulder before jumping off the roof.
You followed him as you landed outside the bank, most of the police men pointed their guns at you. You flinched slightly.
"Woah woah, there's no need for that, she's with me" Spidey said as he stood in front of you with his arm out protectively. You walked into the bank and got ready to fight, Spidey signaled you to go one way and him to go the other. You walked around and saw 3 people out of the group of 6, they were trying to blow a hole in one of the vaults. They noticed you so you quickly took them down. Unfortunately, one of them lit the fuse to the bomb so it exploded. You were very close it so the blast threw you back, you landed on your shoulder and winced at the pain. You noticed that a bit of your suit was missing and the area around your collarbone was badly burnt. You slowly stood up and cursed yourself because you got badly injured by a stupid little bomb. You ignored the pain and carried the three men out into the hall so the police could arrest them, after that you want to look for Spidey. Just as you were about the walk down the corridor, he appeared with the other three men tied in his web. After he handed them over to the police, a young woman stopped you and Spidey for an interview. Spidey agreed so you went with him.

"So, Spiderman who is your partner here?" She asked

"I know who she is but she doesn't really have a superhero name" Spidey replied

"She!?" The reporter frantically scribbled on her notepad "interesting"

"(Superhero name)" you said

"What?" Spidey asked

"That's what i want to be called (S/H/N)" you repeated

"Right" the woman said as she continued to scribble on her pad

She began asking questions but they were all to do with Spidey, and she asked really personal questions like 'Are you single? Do you have a girlfriend?' and stuff like that. For some reason this made you immensely angry. At the end of the interview she thanked spiderman and kissed him on the cheek of his mask. This made your blood boil, thank god for your mask or your look would have killed that woman. She did a stupid little girly giggle and walked away.

"Spidey let's go" you said, you tried to make your voice sound normal but you could hear the anger in it, Spidey must have heard it too. You walked out the door and flew onto the roof, Spidey followed.
You slumped down and took off your helmet, Spidey took of his mask and sad down next to you.

"What's the matter (Y/N)?" He asked
"Nothing, I'm perfectly fine" you said bluntly
"I don't believe you" he said as he shuffled closer to you
"Jesus (Y/N) what happened to you?" He sounded concerned as he pointed to your collarbone
"Oh, it was from a stupid bomb that those guys planted to get into the vault" you said, looking at it.
"Is that why you are annoyed?" Peter asked
"Y-yeah" you lied
"Let's go to your place so i can clean it up" he said
"You don't have to do that" you said to Peter
"I don't have to, i want to" he said as he gave you the cutest smile known to man.
"Okay"you said as you stood up and flew to your apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You arrived and took your suit off, Peter told you to sit on your bed while he got the first aid kit. You pulled your shirt down slightly to expose your wound. He cleaned it and bandaged it, this stung like hell so you had tears in your eyes. He wiped your tears away with his thumbs and looked into your eyes.
"Promise me you will always be alright, don't ever leave me" he said

"Only if you do the same" you replied. You were feeling emotional so you hugged him, he tensed up slightly but then relaxed and hugged back.
"Thank you for sorting out my injury. What would i do without you" you said. You felt him smile on your shoulder.

You glanced at the clock, it was 12:47am
"You had better go back to your Aunt" you said "we have school tomorrow and went need sleep"

He put his mask back on and opened the window,
"See you tomorrow"
With that he jumped out the window and swung away.

Sorry for the slow updates, I've had hhuuuggeeeeee writer's block recently😛 Also thank you so much for all the reads, votes and comments it means a lot💙💙