Chapter 6: The Suit

The Suit-Part 2

You arrived in Malibu and you looked around in awe as the jet landed on the runway. When the plane stopped you followed Tony out of the jet and down the steps, you followed him inside his house and down the steps into his workroom. You walked down there on silence because you were amazed at how big and grand the rooms were.
When you got down to the workroom Tony put his hand on a scanner and the door opened,
'Put your hand on the scanner' said Tony
'uhh, ok' you said as you put your hand on it. It read your hand and stored it onto its memory, and then to your surprise it said 'Welcome Tony, and guest'
Tony said 'The guest is called (Y/N) so remember that because they are going to be here more often now'
Then the thing said 'Welcome (Y/N). My name is JARVIS is there anything you require?'
You reply with' um, no... but thanks'

You walk in and sit on Tony's chair, it is surrounded by a round desk and screens,
'This place is freaking awesome' you said
'Ha, well I do try' Tony replied jokingly. You giggled.
'Im going to need to measure you to get the right proportions for your suit, so if you would like to stand behind this screen with your arms up then stay still and I will measure you'
You did as he asked, when the measuring had been done you went and sat in the chair again.
Tony asked you if you were good at karate (you told him earlier)
You said you think you were so Tony said follow me. You followed him to a boxing ring and got inside
'Show me what you got' Tony said beckoning to you to come closer
'I don't want to fight you... I don't want to hurt you' you said
'That's not going to help in battle' Tony said
'oh fine' you replied 'but don't blame me if you get hurt'
Tony came towards you and tried to punch you in the head but you ducked down and punched him in the stomach. You kept on dodging his punches, kicks and efforts to get you on the floor while you tried to punch and kick him in the end you both punched each other in the face at the same time. You both stumbled backwards, Tony came at you again but you spun behind him grabbed his arms, jumped on his back and held his arms behind him as he hit the ground.
'Oww... I'm impressed, well done' said Tony
'hehe thanks' you say as you release his arms and get off his back.
You helped him up,
'That's eye looks nasty' You and Tony said at the same
'What!?' you said again together. You both look in the mirror to see you both have a black eye from where you punched each other.
'Well damn' Tony said 'Ill get us some ice packs. I wont be a second' He left the room. You went back into the workroom and sat in Tony's chair again.
'That's was very good fighting' said JARVIS
'oh' you said startled 'thanks... How did you see us since we were in the other room?'
'I am inside everything electrical in this establishment' said JARVIS 'and I am even inside Mr. Stark's suits'
Before you could answer Tony came back with the ice packs and handed one to you
'Thanks' you said
'Suit design 100% complete' JARVIS said

Sorry this part is long af but I got bored ^_^ so I hope you enjoy and the next part is coming soon 😘