Wait (Rewrite)

As Ignis parks the car at the gas station Prompto jumped over the door, "I'm going to ask around" he said running inside the market.
     Both Ignis and Gladio get out of the vehicle, "I guess I'll ask around as well" Gladio said.
     While everyone was doing their own thing, the only thing Prompto could think about was Noctis, was he okay? Is he hurt?
     'Please be okay' he thought.
     "Hello, excuse me?" Prompto asked the cashier, "Do you know if there are any Imperial camps or bases in this area?"
     The man thought for a minute and said, "yeah I think there is, I think it's farther down the road, and on your left it should be in view."
     "Really? Thank you so much!"
     Ignis and Gladio were waiting at the car when they saw Prompto walking towards them.
     "Did you hear anything useful?" Ignis asked.
     "As a matter of fact, yes." Prompto sounded snarky, "we just have to drive further down the road and it should be to the left."
     "I've never heard a base being there, on the maps it's just a open field?" Ignis questioned the legitimacy of the information provided.
     "It never hurts to check, you never know, it could be new?" Prompto said.
     "We can't waste our time on 'maybes' we don't know what's going to happen to the prince." Ignis protested, "that drive is 2 hours."
     "Well then why are we sitting here, when we should go" Prompto said getting back into the car. Ignis and Gladio just sighed, not willing to protest any further.

*Noctis POV*

     After continuous torture, Noctis was held down on his knees by two guards. He was coughing up water, and groaning in agony.
     "If you just give in, things would be a lot easier for you" the man sighed, "Now let's start again, what is your name?"
     Silence.
     Noctis was electrocuted once again, scream filled the room.
     "Your name"
     "N... Noctis" was whispered.
     "Who's side are you on?"
     "Lucis" Noctis said, he life's his head making eye contact with the man, "you can't-" Noct was electrocuted again.
     "Let's start from the beginning, again" the man groaned, "what is your name?"
     "Noctis!" He started to become angry.
     He was shocked once again for lashing out.
     "Where are you from?" The man smirked, knowing he was going to break.
     And that's what happened, Noctis's body relaxed, giving up, giving in, "Niflheim..."
     His vision felt blurred, like it wasn't his mind anymore. The colors drained. He felt empty.
     Even though they have broken his mind, his screams could be heard throughout the hallways of the establishment. The torture continued to ensure there success.