"Reunion"

"Hey, what are you doing up." Prompto asked.
     Okay 'Noctis' time for those acting skills to pay off.
     'Noctis' had a sad painful expression on his face, "I-i think I remember.... how we met. B-but I'm not sure. I was asleep but woke up from a dream with the worst headache."
     Prompto stood up and put a hand on 'Noct's' shoulder, "do you wanna talk about it?"
    'Noctis' just nodded, and so they headed out of the small cave and sat down in the cold snow.
"So, how do you think we met?" Prompto said looking at the sky.
"W-we were in school, I think. We passed each other a lot but didn't actually speak until High school." 'Noct' explained, "is that right?"
Prompto turned to him tears form in his eyes, "y-yeah... yes!" He jumped up in excitement.
'Noctis' stood up as well, in the process Prompto ran up and hugged him, "yes that's right! We officially became friends in high school, but knew each other way before!" His voice rang in relief.
"Dude, your acting as if I just proposed to you, can you not be so clingy." 'Noct' said kinda pushing him away.
"Oh, uh sorry." Prompto detached himself from 'Noct'.
"Y-yeah it fi-" 'Noct' was going to continue, but acted as if something was heading near them from behind Prompto.
"What is it?" Prompto said turning around.
     "You better do it now, or you will regret it." Ardyn said through 'Nocts' ear piece.
     "Sorry Prompto..." 'Noct' whispered, summoning his sword, knocking out Prompto.
'Noctis' grabbed Prompto and put him around his shoulders, he turned to leave but thats when Iggy and Gladio came out to see him. 'Noct' darted as fast as he could.
"Iggy what is he doing?!" Gladio asked.
"After him!" Iggy yelled.
As 'Noct' ran he headed toward his motorcycle, he had almost forgotten he had left the real Noct tied to a tree.
'I dont have time.' He just got onto the the motorcycle with prompto on the back.
      'Noct' drove off into the dark endless snowy area. Leaving the rest of the group behind.