Asami giggled. That's her Korra.

Asami brought her hands together. Fiddling with her fingers in a nervous habit.

"She's a dork", she sighed happily. "But she's my dork".

She looked at her body mirror.

"But still", she continued, her mind wandering to a certain blue eyed princess. "I really hope she thinks I look great today".

"Asami".

Asami looked in the mirror to see her mother walking towards her. The former queen stood beside her, smiling.

"Korra always thinks you look amazing. You know that she does. Today she'll think you're a definition of perfection".

Those words of comfort brought a smile to Asami's face. One of her dressers placed the final accessory on her. Her golden crown. It was adjusted so it sat lightly at the top of Asami's head. The maids stood up and looked at her, smiling.

"We're finished", one of them declared.

Asami was very pleased with the end results.

"You look so beautiful", her mother said with pride in her eyes.

"Thanks", Asami said.

Suddenly a knock on the door made Asami tear her eyes away from her reflection. She turned around and looked at the door on the other side of the room.

"Come in", she called.

The white and golden doors opened. A man walked in, a smile on his face.

"Your majesties", he said with a bow.

He stood up straight.

"It's time, if you're ready".

Asami nodded. "Yes, I'm ready".

The man turned 90 degrees and motioned for the door.

"Then your people awaits".

Asami nodded. She stepped off the small platform she was standing on. Asami looked at her mom and took a deep breath.

"Alright. I'm ready".
--------------------------

Asami exhaled, nerves practically bouncing inside her.

She stood at the alter, trying not to think about the hundreds of eyes on her. The music played. She was in place. Her mom and dad were standing nearby along with two guards who were dressed appropriately for the special occasion.

She turned her head and looked around at the crowd of people. Her family and Korra's mother. stood too far away. Asami gave them a small wave.

Suddenly she heard the large choir of people, that was standing on either side of the aisle, begin to sing. A beautiful song filled the room, echoing. That could only mean on thing. Korra was arriving.

Asami took a deep breath and then released. The doors suddenly opened. Asami smiled. A line came down the long carpeted aisle. First came the flower girl and her escort. It was Mai from the village. Korra had asked her to be in their wedding which the girl had said yes. Mai looked so cute throwing red and blue petals on the carpet as she walked. She looked beautiful in her dress and her fancy hair accessories.