Chapter 2, hospital

AN: Hey!! I don't know if you liked the first part but i'm writing a second beacause I like it.

 Lyy -xx-

_____________________________________________________

Liza's POV

I'm sitting one the couch with David, he stayed at the night. We're watching a movie and I'm laying in his arms. I feel  so safe when he holds me. Damn it, i've feeling sick all morning. I'm coughing a lot and it hurt when I do. Must be the flu or something. 

Time laps till later that day.

The coughing has gone worse, David's so sweet, he keeps asking if i'm ok and brings me tea to warm my throat. When then suddenly it gets real worse. I barely can't breath. "David!" I scream, he comes running out of the bathroom.

D: What's wrong?                                                                                                                                                                   

L: I can't get any air! I'm saying it while gasping for air.                                                                                       

D: What do you mean you can't get any air? Ohw i get it, very funny Liza.                                                   

L: David i'm not joking! call 911! I'm crying now.                                                                                                     

David must have seen I really paniced because he grabs his phone immediatly. I can hear the phone call. "Hello? I need an ambulance right now!" I hear him saying the adress and what has happened. He hungs up the phone and sits next to me. I feel like I'm dying, I almost can't breathe and when I do it feels like someone is stabbing me in the lungs. I feel David's arm around my shoulder as everything turns black.

David's POV

I'm holding Liza while she passes out. I'm almost crying, the ambulance has to come very quick right now. I don't know what to do, I can't do anything! I can hear she's almost not breathing. A loud knock on the door. I leave Liza and open it. 3 paramedics with a gurney run inside. They lift Liza up and tie her down. They take her to the ambulance and I'm going with them.                      I feel terrible sitting next to her not knowing what's happening and nothing I can do. The ambulance has the sirene on. The paramedics are examinaying her. I hold her hand and say "It's ok babe, i'm with you, i'm not letting you go.

Once arrived at the hospital the doctor tells me to wait in the waitingroom. I will pick you up later he says, i've been waiting for 3 hours now and i'm really freaking out. I called Gabbie, Zane and Alex, their on their way. As they all arrived a doctor came in to the waitingroom. "Who's David Dobrik?" He asks. I stand up. "Come with me." He says.