They'd decided to meet up at the park nearby Jimin's apartment, seeing as they both - what a coincidence - lived in Seoul, South Korea and quite nearby the same park.

Just as he was about to leave the apartment; he'd spent all his time getting ready thinking about Suga; the door got smashed into his face.

Groaning in pain, he rubbed his forehead and looked up to see Yoongi, who was fully dressed wearing a black beanie, warm jacket and black converse, had opened the door from outside.

"Ah Jimin, sorry!", the older immediately apologised, a worried frown on his face as he carefully inspected Jimin's forehead, pushing away the silver strands of hair to have a better look.

Jimin blushed at the action and quickly waved it off.
"I'm ok, don't worry."

"Are you heading out?", his black haired roommate asked, rushing past the younger into the kitchen.

"Yep. What about you hyung?"

Yoongi came back after a few seconds, holding up his phone triumphantly.
"Same."

The two laughed and decided to just head out together.
They chatted casually while walking down the stairs (though Yoongi had insisted on taking the elevator) and out of the building complex.

After a while of still walking into the same direction, Jimin began to wonder when him and Yoongi would finally part ways.
No offense but he really didn't need a (no matter how good looking) cockblock at his and Suga's first meeting.

They continued to walk side by side until they reached the park.

"So you're visiting the park too?", Jimin asked, utterly shocked at the coincidence.

"Yeah. I'm meeting someone", Yoongi answered, a soft smile playing around is lips.

"Ooh", the younger wiggled his eyesbrows, smirking mischievously.

"Oh shut up", Yoongi laughed and plopped down onto a bench.
"What about you?"

"Same."
The smaller boy sat down next to Yoongi and looked around the park, trying to calm his heart which was beating like crazy.

Only a few more minutes and he'd meet Suga. Sure he'd always played cool, but he was genuinely interested in the faceless 24year-old male whose only hobbies seemed to be music and sleeping.

He fished his phone from his pocket and opened the chat with Suga.

cinnamin:
The time has come

cinnamin:
Omg

cinnamin:
When are you coming?

not_ur_sugadaddy:
Right omg

not_ur_sugadaddy:
I mean yes of course babyboi (gotta act cool and daddy af)

not_ur_sugadaddy:
And I'm already here.

Jimin's heart stopped for a second and his head immediately shot up, eyes looking around the park frantically.
But the only people in sight were an old geezer feeding pigeons (which Jimin hoped wasn't Suga), a couple walking hand in hand (which Jimin also hoped wasn't Suga because he wasn't really up for a threesome, especially with a girl), a sporty looking girl running past him and Yoongi who was sitting to his right, also on his phone.