Chapter Two: Surprise Number Two

Chris used to not be a morning person until a few years ago when he was really getting into YouTube and wanting to vlog and post a lot. That was also around the time he got married and had someone in the house to help him get out of bed and get through his daily routine. He moved out for a while on his own, but that proved to be a challenge. First off, he needed to find a house that he could get around in, his second issue, was not having someone at home with him. He could have hired a nurse, but he was not a huge fan of having a stranger in his house. Not that a nurse in the house would be a stranger, but he was just so used to living at home with his parents. Having someone that was a family member home to help him. After his stint in his own place he moved back home, his parents more than willing to help him.

Rolling over, Chris sighs, seeing his wife having exited the bed. He figured she was in the bathroom throwing up. Wanting to get up, he grabs his phone and texts his mother. He did not want to inconvenience his wife for the moment which is why he sent his mother a message. He hoped he would not be waking her up as she was not a morning person.

Chris Allan: MOM! Lil is in the bathroom, out, please?

"Just sent my mother a text, we wait." Chris sighs, holding up his camera so he can film as he waits for his mother, also sending a text to his wife, telling her he was getting out of bed and would see her soon.

Momma Allan: Just got up give me a second ok?

Chris Allan: fine... *sends rolling eye emoji*

Momma Allan: just a second ok?! I haven't had my coffee.

Moments later, Lisa makes it into the bedroom to help her son out of bed. She checks that the breaks were on his chair before she goes to lift him out of bed. She pulls back the covers and reaches an arm under his knee's and one near his upper body and under his arms.

"Ok, I'm lifting you, don't freak," Lisa says, lifting her son up bridal style and carefully setting him In his wheelchair. Letting go, she kisses her sons head and smiles as she backs away.

"You need anything?"

"I could use a trip to the bathroom; maybe you could help me."

"Sure, you go, and I'll follow." She smiles, watching her son roll off towards the other bathroom. He gets in, and Lisa lifts him up, helping him pull his pants down and helping him sit on the toilet. She turns away to give him some privacy but does not leave the room just in case something happens. When he's done, he pokes his mother to get her attention.

"Done, up please," Chris says, watching his mother turn around. She helps him up and over to the sink to wash off. Once done she lifts him into his chair.

"Thanks, mom."

"No worries." She smiles, kissing his head before letting him go and roll out of the bedroom. They get to the stairs, and Chris hooks up to the electric chair that was attached to the side of stairs, this helped him get downstairs. It was a lift the parents had installed so he could get around the house. They wanted to buy a one story house or even a house with a rather large bedroom on the first floor but if they wanted the large doorways and halls, they couldn't seem to find one with a bedroom on the first floor. It was either one or the other. Which was a bummer, but they picked a house that worked the best and if they needed to add anything they could. Not something they really wanted to have to do but they would do anything for their son.

"Look guys! I'm riding the lift!" Chris giggles, filming as he rides down the stairs.

"There's my mom too, ain't she glorious looking?"

"Yeah, because I just woke up! Put that away, Chris!"

"My channel, I can film whatever I want."