"I went to the airport Normani! I fought, you still left and I didn't cheat on you, if you would've stayed and listened then you would know that! I never did anything physical with that girl!-"

"Emotional is just as bad." Normani cut her off, "Was it emotional Dinah?"

Dinah looked down, "Somewhat."

"Now will you leave me alone?"

"No. I love you and I'm not gonna stay away this time."

Normani sighed, "Come in."

Dinah stepped into their suite, "Normani I love you, I never stopped and I never will. Yeah we haven't talked in months but it works both ways-"

Normani cut her off once more, "I didn't have an emotional affair with someone else so that doesn't really apply to me!"

"Stop interrupting me! I had an emotional affair, I said it! And I'm sorry! I am so sorry that I hurt you and made you walk away from me and our relationship. It's my fault, it's all on me. I take that and I will apologize every single day and tell you how much I love you if it means that you'll even give me the time of day again, because Normani Kordei Hamilton I am inlove with you and I've thought about you every day, believe it or not and I don't believe that you really hate me. You love me too, youre inlove with me, you're just mad at me and I understand that, but I need to know that you forgive me and you're willing to work this out with me."

"Give me some time Dinah, this is a lot right now."

Dinah nodded, "I understand, room 226 if you wanna talk later."

"Wait, Dinah,"

Dinah turned around, "Yeah?"

"Who did you come with?" Normani asked, meaning the cruise.

"Lauren and Camila," Dinah smiled,

Normani shook her head and smiled back, "I'll be around."

After Dinah left, Normani plopped down onto her bed. So much for a stress free vacation she thought.

Dinah took a deep breath before entering her room, not knowing if Camila and Lauren were there.

Dinah poked her head into the room, looking around before she fully stepped in, "Hey guys."

Lauren turned her head towards the door, "Hey. Camz is in the shower, we're about to go explore some more. Wanna come?"

"I actually wanna take a nap." Dinah declined, "Wake me up before we pull off though, okay?"

"Yeah, sure. You okay?" Lauren asked.

" 'M fine."

Dinah decided against telling her friends about the whole Normani ordeal. It was too draining and she just wanted a nap.

Camila came out of the bathroom, "Hey are you coming with?"

"No, I need a nap. We've only been on this boat for a couple of hours but I'm exhausted."

"Well it's about four o'clock," Camila observed, "We're about to pull off."

Dinah got out of her bed, "That's the part I wanna see!"

"Well let's go!" Camila held out her arm.

"I think that's for me." Lauren said.

"No it's for Dinah," Camila laughed,

Lauren began pouting.

"Uh oh, somebody's mad now." Dinah took a look at Lauren, "I guess I will be the awkward third wheel."