Shopping

The only reason we had a free day was because the leaders and some of the trainors like Four and lauren, had a very important meeting, at least that's what Eric said.

    I smile and I get my clothes that I am going to wear and head to the showers.

I hum to myself thinking about Emily and me hanging out together, acting like teenagers for once.

I finish and I dry myself and my hair off. I grab my clothes I put by the shower, but I find them gone. I groan.

"Ha ha, Emily very funny!" I yell to her.

* * * * * *

"Ow, ow, ow. You're gonna poke me in my eyeball!" I complain as she applies three layers of mascara on me.

"Finished!" she does jazz hands, making me laugh.

"Omg, that so compliments your eyes!" Amy squeaks.

"Ready?" I ask Emily.

"Of course!" she laughs.

We all walk out together, I was so excited. What if Four was in the Pit? I looked amazing so I had nothing to worry about.

"Do you want to get tattoos?" Amy asks us as we pass Dauntless members.

"Sure, I just don't know what I'm going to get though." I shrug.

"Well, let's see what they have." Emily smiles.

We walk into the tattoo parlor, and find Tori, the woman who did my aptitude testing.

"Rose." she smiles.

"Hey, Tori!" I wave.

"Come here to get a tattoo or a piercing?" she points to the tattoo books.

"Maybe both." I smile.

I walk over to the book, find thousands of designs and quotes. I had no clue how I was going to choose the right one for me. Until I saw it, the perfect tattoo. It was the Dauntless symbol, a fire inside a circle.

"This one." I point to the words and Tori smiles.

"Great choice." she smiles. "Where would like it?"

"On my shoulder." I say and I sit on the chair.

I feel the poke of the needle and Tori wiping of excess ink and blood from my back. It isn't painful, just uncomfortable.

When she finally finishes, she puts a bandage on the tattoo.

"You can take it off tomorrow before training." Tori instructs. "We don't want it getting infected."

I give her a thumbs up and pay her in my points that Dauntless gives us, each week we get 45 points.

"That'll be ten points." Tori says.

I type in my pin and I am left with thirty five points.

It was already Thursday, so it wouldn't hurt to go shopping.

I catch up with Emily and Amy who were in one of the clothing stores.

"Rose! How did it go?" Amy asks.

"It went great! Didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would." I shrug.

"Good, because I'm thinking of getting one myself." Emily sighs in relief.

"You should!" I smile.

"What do you think of this outfit?" Amy holds up a short black dress.

"Eh, fashion is not really my thing." I bite my lip.

"What do you think of it?" Amy asks looking for my opinion.

"I think it a little too short." I admit.

"Rose, we're at Dauntless." Emily puts her hands on her hips.

"I know, I already told you fashion is not my thing." I sigh.

"How about you try it on?" Amy wiggles her eyebrows.

"Fine, only if you stop asking me for advice." I roll my eyes.

"Okay we will, now try it on!" Emily grabs the dress from Amy and hands it to me.

I take the dress and I head towards the dressing room. I roll my eyes as I try it on the dress. The dress feels too tight, hugging at my thighs. I hated it, it made me feel vulnerable. I walk out of the dressing room, Amy running up to me.

"You look amazing!" she smiles.

"Feels a little too tight." I breath.

"No, you look fine." she beams. "Go look in the mirror."

I walk over to find a mirror, finding one by the door. I look at myself and see a beautiful girl staring back at me. I smile, I actually looked good. My long legs, my small curves. I look out the door to see Tobias staring at me with his dark blue eyes. I look at him and start to blush when he starts to walk over.

"You look amazing," he smiles, "Not that you don't everyday-"

"Thanks." I smile.

"Come on! I have to pay for it!" I hear Amy laugh.

"I'll see you tomorrow, I have to get back to the meeting." He smiles.

"Bye." I wave like an idiot.

God, I'm so stupid.

I smile and get back to shopping with Amy and Emily.

When we get back to the dorm, I set down all the stuff I bought. I bought a new pair of boots, 2 leggings, T-shirts, and a new bracelet. I decide to start getting ready to go to bed since I had such a long day full of shopping and training.

A/N Sorry it was so short!!! I didn't have that much time.. I would love to hear feedback from you guys, I will try to start updating every week or so. Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!! -Julia