chapter 6: P.I.E

Ghost's p.o.v. (GASP)
I jumped up from the couch in excitement, the bell that rings when someone walks inside of our HQ, JUST WENT OFF! We haven't really had anyone ask us for help im a month.

I ran down the stairs, almost tripping because i wasnt where shoes, only socks. Onces on the bottom floor, i slide on the floor to get to the front desk.

I slammed my hands on the desk for no reason at all, only to scare Toast.

But the people i saw on the other side of the desk weren't any people I've seen around the city at all. But that wasn't the strangest thing about these new people, it was the fact that they looked so shocked to us, it was like they were meating someone they haven't seen in 8 year. Which was even more strange because i decently didn't know them, they were probably just some weird fans of Toast.

Back to reality

Toast jumped in surprise and i held in a small laugh, taking my eyes off them for a few seconds. But i realised that they might of thought we were having  a moment.

I brushed the though aside so i could introduce myself to these new people.
"IM JOHNNY GHOST PARANORMAL INVESTIGATOR EXTRAORDINAIR" i introduced myself in a loud tone. "And im Johnny Toast" Toast introduced in a calm manor.

This just seemed to make them flip out even more. The tallest one looked like he was hyperventilating, the other male looked really proud, the ginger girl had a really weird expression on her face, and the last female had a smirk on her face.

the girl smirking was the first to speak.

"Why hello there, my name is Cierra, the other girl is Bethany, the guy wearing glasses is Isaac, and the short guy is Jordan". The Cierra spoke in a British accent very similar to Toast's accent. "HEY" Jordan yelled, obviously not wanting to be called short.

Toast seemed shocked. I wasn't really surprised, i mean, what do you expect from a Johnny Toast fangirl? Of course there gonna want to be like their idel.

Jordan calmed down, and suddenly he also was smirking. I had this bad feeling about him.

He opened his mouth to speak but before he could the phone rang. Wow were busy today. Toast picked up yhe phone. Leaving me to take care of these four.

"How can i help you"?

They seem to be thinking on what they should say, i know that look all too well.

"Well, you see..." Jordan said.

"We just need a place to stay" Bethany finished.

"THIS ISNT A HOTEL!" i yelled, very upset that thats the only reason there here. "Sir, calm down, i'm on the phone" i sighed "sorry Johnny". "No not you Mr.Gregory" Toast said to the person one the other side of the phone.

They seemed a bit taking back by my sudden outburst. Crap. Don't scare off the customers Ghosty. Oh shut it you. Make me.

I desided to ignore the voise in my head, turning my attention back to the four. "Sorry, i didnt mean to do that" I confessed.

"Its ok" the boy named Issac rensured me. I smiled at his kindness. "Okey so what can we help you with. Toast said as he got off rhe phone. "We need a place to stay" Jordan repeated. "Ok, we only have two guest rooms." Toast got up from his seat, gesturing us all to follow him.

He was right though we only had 3 bedrooms, the two guests rooms and mine and Toast's room. I hated to sleep on my own so i always slept with johnny, after a while we need more money, so we sold my bed. I don't know why Johnny just couldn't of asked his grandmother for more money.

We desided that we should all get to know each other, so we all sat in a cycle. All six of us in me and Johnny's room.

Jordan was going to be the first to ask a question. "Why is there only one bed?" Toast face turned a bit red, but i was going to be straight forward with them. "I have sleeping problems, so me and Johnny share a bed" "oh" he said.

Second was Cierra. "Where are we?" Toast was the one to answer this one, "your in the city" "but what city" "just the city"

Im pretty sure we were up til dawn. But in the end, i knew i would just passout by sunrise. Which i did.

Idiot!

(This chapter was really long, i know i should of tried harder though)