1

Dally POV:

I was walking out from the drive in with the gang. I had a cigarette in my mouth. I was listening to Pony's and Soda's conversation. I was thinking about New York when my mind wandered to a girl. I noticed her at the movie. She had Y/H/L, Y/H/C hair and Y/E/C eyes. She was hanging with Tim Shepard.

I scoffed at the thought of him. I took out the cigarette in my mouth and threw it on the ground putting it out. I walked until we were jumped. No wonder it was the Socs. They grabbed Johnny who was crying because they had a switch blade to his neck.

Before we could do anything. A knife grazed the person, who was holding Johnny's, ear. They let go of Johnny and held his ear. Then the same person took them by the ears and duct taped their hands together. Then I noticed it was a girl- the same girl from the drive in.

"Sorry about that." She apologized, "my brother is an arse."

"Wait brother?" Darry asked.

"Yeah, oh I'm sorry I'm Y/N Shepard, Tim's older sister. He's a prick and well if I don't put him in his place who will?" She told us. I smiled finally seeing her face.

"Oh hey Dalls." She said.

"Sup M'lady." I joked. She laughed and punched my arm.

"Wait how do you know each other?!?" Steve exclaimed.

"We're besties in highschool. I lived with my dad in New York at the time. We just clicked." She explained. "I'm in town because SOMEONE doesn't want to be left alone." She pointed to Tim.

We started cracking up and she smiled triumphant.

"Well gotta go. See ya Prick!" She yelled dragging the boys away. I smiled, but quickly stopped. The things she did to my heart.