"We're gonna go play some ball, you coming?" Deonte asked me. "Nah y'all go ahead, I'm going to sleep." I said as I dapped them both up. "See you later bro." they said as they left out. I decided to watch TV before I went to sleep. After binge watching Superstore (A/N: this show is so funny to me), I walked upstairs to my room and quickly went to sleep. 

3 hours later.  

  "Well damn how long was I out for?" I said as I checked my phone. 10:45, shit I must've ben tired as shit and didn't even know it. I grabbed my clothes to prepare for my shower before heading to the bathroom. To my surprise, Marlon was already in there. "Nigga, hurry your ass up!" I said as I banged on the door. "I literally just got in here. Gotta be quicker then that." he said mocking me. Damn this must be payback from last night. "Asshole." I said as I walked out of the room. We got two bathrooms so maybe I'll get lucky on Deonte's side. I walked to his side of the house and you guessed it, he was already in there. "Y'all niggas planned this. Now where am I going to shower?" I said as I banged on the door. "There's a shower room like three buildings down just for these reasons." he yelled through the door. 

  These niggas......welp, to the shower room it is. I grabbed my things as well as my phone and headphones (what? I like listening to music and taking walks) and began my journey to said area. It's so weird seeing the camp at night like this. It was kind of relaxing to be honest, the lights from other rooms looking like little fireflies. I kinda of got lost and had to ask around before finally making it to the shower area. When I opened the door, I got an eyeful to say the least:

 When I opened the door, I got an eyeful to say the least:

  I quickly took my headphones out. "Umm........I'm....I didn't think anybody was in here." I said stumbling over my words. "Uh.....It's cool. There's another one next to me." he signaled with his head. This is mad awkward, seeing your counselor like this and high key getting turned on at the same time. "Um, thanks. Again, I'm sorry." I said as I closed the door and walked to the next room. I started the shower and began to wash up. This day has been mad weird. I'm still glad I came here though. After I felt like I was perfectly clean, I ended my little shower/concert. When I walked out, I was surprised to Justen still here. He must've been just finished getting dressed because he was collecting his things. I quickly put on my underwear and pants on before he turned around. Well My pants weren't exactly cooperating with me and caused me to trip, well before he broke my fall.

  "Uh thanks for that . Would've probably broke something or had a mild headache depending of the severity of that fall." I said awkwardly laughing to kind of ease the mood. "It's cool by the way, your shower concert was lit." he laughed. Damn heard heard that? Welp at least he liked it. He helped me stand back up as I pulled my pants up. "Again, I'm really sorry for earlier. Guess I should turn the volume down in my headphones as well as knock first." I said still trying to get the image out of my head (Sike!). "It's cool. This my first time seeing you in here, may I ask why?" He asked. "My roommates decided to be selfish and hog both of the bathrooms, leaving me no other choice but to come here." I said as he laughed. "That's not funny. Wyd?" I said as I looked at him with my eyebrow raised.

  "My bad. Damn that's a shame." he said as he tried to smooth it over. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. You find it funny. It's cool. Why are you here? I heard the counselors have the best rooms." I said flipping the script on him. "Somehow, they cut the water circulation in my place and is having it fixed. I was just told that it would be finished by tomorrow so this might be my last time coming here." he said as I laughed this time. "What's funny?" he said as I continued to laugh. "How many dished you have piled up? Clothes that didn't get washed?Place probably smells like Oscar the grouch." I said roaring with laughter as I applied some deodorant to my underarms before putting on my T-shirt. "That would've been funny if it were true. Been using paper plates or just eating from the caf, my friend has actually been washing my clothes for me and you would know what he smells like huh?" he said making me stop my laughter.

  Damn, did not expect him comeback at me like that. I'm actually impressed. It was his turn to laugh "Not so funny now. Is it?" he said as I deadpanned him. "Shut up." I said as I grabbed my things. "You ready to go?" he asked as I looked at him with a "Nigga what you think?" expression. "Nevermind that question then." he said laughing as he got up. "After you." he said as he held the door open for me.  "Why thank you. I didn't know I was paralyzed in the arms." I said sarcastically. "Ouch." he said as he followed behind me. "Where is your place anyway? I always wanted to know where the counselors slept." I said as we continued to walk. "It's like a block or two away from your building I think. Don't quote me on that though." he said as he nervously laughed. "Well is it nice over there? There must be other counselors over there with you." I said. 

  I seriously never been to that side before so I wanted to know. "There actually is a mix of campers and counselors over there. Your friend Chris is thinking about coming over there." Pause, that's not my friend. The fuck he talking about. "Uh, hate to break it to you, me and that nigga are not friends. That's wassup though. Good for him. Maybe I should switch counselors then." I said to see what he was gonna say after that. He instantly stopped walking. "Why would you do that? I didn't do anything plus you made a lot of friends that you're just gonna abandon like that?" he said as he looked at me curiously. "Well seeing as though everyone is making changes, I figured why don't I follow my fellow "friends's" lead you know?" I said. "Nobody is gonna take you though, I'll see to it that they don't. Ain't no new campers coming to my group and disturbing the flow." he said as I laughed. "Next time choose your words wisely. My friends are Marlon and Deonte. There's no Chris there." 

    "My bad. I won;t make that mistake again. You aren't gonna leave my group though are you?" he asked with a concerned look on his face. "Nah you good. Besides Marlon and Deonte would kill me and probably kicked me out for doing so. So your answer is no." I said as we continued to walk. "Welp here's my place. See you tomorrow." I said when we finally made it to my building. "Yep. Bright and early right?" he asked with a smile on his face. "Uh, I don't think so." I said with a serious expression on my face. "If i have to drag you out of your bed then so be it. Get some sleep. You gonna need it." he said walking off. "He thought." I said when I made it into the room. It was dead silent, which means that them niggas are sleep. I'm not even gonna bother staying up tonight, there's no point. I went upstairs to my room, putting my clothes in the hamper before going to brush my teeth and eventually heading for bed. Weird day indeed. 

Another One.

Thoughts?

Rylee?

Justen?

Deonte?

Marlon?

What happened to Rylee?