Chapter 18- End

Inuyasha finally arrives to the village to meet Kikyo, as he steps into the courtyard saw the skeleton remains of the villagers walking around area. Did Kikyo do this?She doesnt have the power to do this.. does she? And why was there so much demonic energy surrounding this place. He had to get to the bottom of this. Many of the skeleton slayers stopped and watched him walk through, he thought it was weird how none tried to attack him. But, he suspected that it was because of Kikyo. As he walked the little doll leads him in to the house in the center of the village. Walking further into the house he was lead to place where Kikyo laid in the healing water.

He looks down upon her, a part of her chest and shoulder was exposed. Showing the large gash inflicted to her body. "Ahh.. Kikyo?!" He rushes over to her side, reaching forward, to softly touch her cheek. The guilt he felt before only seemed to amplify.

She slowly opens her eyes, "Inuyasha...?" She looks at him with pained eyes. She slowly sits up and touches his cheek in return. "You came... I'm so happy." She smiles softly.

His heart strings pulled looking into her eyes, "Kikyo..." His eyes close and his face draws close to hers, he was so lost in his thoughts. The smell of the herbal bath clouded his senses, to where he didn't even notice that her appearance had changed.

Perfect... She smirks wickedly, leaning into him as well. It is almost too easy..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagome and the others make it to the slayers village to see the village crawling with living dead demon slayers. The flew over the village to get a better view point. "Oh my Kami..." Kagome couldn't believe her eyes. "Why would Kikyo resort to this?!" Sesshomaru placed a hand on his mate's hand. To steady her nerves, she breathed out a long sigh then nodding. "Ok let's end this."

They make their way down to the ground slowly getting surrounded but, the slayers. However none of them attacked the group the stood around watching until Kikyo emerged from the house with a cloudy eyed Inuyasha. He stood firmly like a statue allowing the weakened Miko lean onto him.

"Inuyasha?" Miroku says in a questioning tone. Seeing him with kikyo he notice that his energy was off. "Something is wrong.."

"Ahh, so you have come.. my reincarnation are you ready to give me what's properly mine?" Kikyo says gazing down at Kagome. Sesshomaru stood between the two, shielding Kagome from the miko's stares. "I see, however this is inevitable. I will have my soul returned to me!"

"Enough." He sprinted towards her drawinghis sword, preparing a frontal attack. Kikyo quickly controlled Inuyasha as they both grasp his trusted sword and block the appending attack from Sesshomaru. A dark, electrical energy emitted from the blade, causing a large push back. "Tsk." Bouncing off from the attack he landed back by the others.

"Sesshomaru, please try not to hurt Inuyasha.." Sesshomaru looked back at Kagome a bit displeased but he wouldn't want to upset his mate so he makes a grunt of acknowledgment. "Miruko we can't hurt the slayers we need to purify them!" She says getting her bow and arrows.

Miroku nods the gets some scared talismans ready quickly purifying the slayers releasing their souls and freeing them from Kikyo's control, "May you rest in peace." He says watching a few souls floating away however, the soul collectors carry away the souls back into the bodies. "What?!"

"Kikyo's soul collectors are preventing the souls from moving on... Maybe if we stop her the souls will return on their own." Kagome stated to Miroku then, looks towards Sesshomaru and controlled Inuyasha fight. Looking closely, Kikyo wasnt with Inuyasha anymore. Where is Kikyo..?

Something quickly shot up and wrapped around Kagome restricting her movements and making her drop her bow. Her limbs were bond tightly together, leaving her chest wide open. Looking ahead she see Kikyo approaching her.