Chapter 29 "FINAL CHAPTER!!!"

15 years later:
Mom, can Zoe and I go to Evelyn's house, she's throwing this huge party and all the classroom is invited, can we go please please please- Zara said, they're 16 now and they always want to go to party's, we sometimes let them go and sometimes we don't -No sweetie, Brandon is coming and he's bringing his family-, Brandon lives In Arizona and he came for vacation, he has a girl that is 13 years old and boy twins that are the same age as our daughters, -BUT MOM I REALLY WANT TO GO, Tyler and Theo can come with us, pleaseeeeee, and then tomorrow we can take Chelsea to the mall, plz plz plz, we'll take care of her tomorrow so the adults can go dinner or something- Zoe said, -Well you'll have to ask your dad to see what he sais- I said, It's actually a good idea to let them go to the party so the can take care of Chelsea tomorrow -ok mom- they both said and ran to each's room...

Zara's pov:
ZOE ILL TELL DAD- I yelled through an little window that we have on the wall where we can se each other's room -Ok- she yelled back, then I texted my dad because he was at work

(Chat)

Zara: dad can Zoe and I go to Evelyn's party? It's at her house today at night
Dad💙: no, sorry darling but Brandon and his family are coming
Zara: yeah mom told me that, we can take the twins to the party and then tomorrow we can all go to the mall while the adults go get dinner
Dad💙: fine then, but you guys have to be back before 4 am ok?
Zara: yayyyyy and ok love you dad
Dad💙: love you too❤️
*end of chat*

ZOEEEEE HE SAID YESSS- I yelled again through the window again, then Zoe came running to my room and sat on my bed -REALLY?- she yelled I just nodded my head -YAYYYY- she said, -I'm so excited to go with Theo- she really likes Theo -oh and Tyler too- she said and then I giggled -well what are we wearing- I asked, even though we're already 16 we still like to dress the same, sometimes different colors but always the same -well why don't we wear, mmmm- she said while looking through our shared closet that had one door at my room and one at hers -this she said taking out two dresses- i didn't really liked them so I went to the closet and took out two skirts that are the same and, then the shirts, the outfits look like this:

And we're wearing a black bomber jacket, I decided to curl my hair and she is going to straighten it, so there's a little difference between us...

Before starting to get dressed I made a group chat with Tyler and Theo and obviously Zoe

Group chat:::

Zozo🌺💕: Guys, party tonight at our bestfriend's be ready when you get here, oh and also tomorrow we're taking care of Chelsea cuz we're going to the mall.

Theo😎🍔: YAYYY PARTAIIIIII

Tyler⭐️🤦🏻‍♂️: Kk😂

Zara💁🏻❤️:GUYS GUESS WHAT?!?

Theo😎🍔: sup?

Tyler⭐️🤦🏻‍♂️: what?

Zozo🌺💕: WHAT?

Zara💁🏻❤️: well Evelyn just called me saying the party is canceled because she got sick or something...🤦🏼‍♀️😒

Zozo🌺💕: awww😔, then what are we doing?

Theo😎🍔: We can have a sleepover or something🤷🏻‍♂️

Tyler⭐️🤦🏻‍♂️: yeah we can sleep on you guys' house, maybe?

Zara💁🏻❤️: sure

Zozo🌺💕: I asked mama and papa and they said that si pueden quedarse a dormir🙂

Theo😎🍔: QUE BIENNNN!!!

Tyler⭐️🤦🏻‍♂️: Mi papá dijo que si nos podemos quedar

Zozo🌺💕: K see you guys later✌🏻

-end of chat...

When we found out that the party got canceled instead of putting the outfits on we put on onesies, mine was a stitch onesie and Zoe's was a panda bear onesie..

~a few hours later~
It was 5 pm and we heard a doorbell, we ran to open it but our parents where already there, we said hi to Brandon and Hayley and then Chelsea, Tyler, Theo Zoe and I went to the "party" room..

Zoe's pov:
We got to the party room that Zara and I set up with a lot of junk food and music and also a pillow fort, we sat down and the Theo said -why don't we play T or D?- we all nodded and I started -Tyler T or D?- I said. -mmmm Dare- he answered -I dare you to kiss Zara- I said with and evil smirk -B-but I have a girlfriend- he said -oh ok then don't to it-i said, and after what seemed like an eternity of playing Zara was the las one to ask -Mmm Theo T or D- she asked -mmm T- he said -who's your crush???- on the moment she asked that Theo started to blush, and that made me think that he liked Zara, but then when he was about to say something I turned to him and kissed him, -What was that?- Zara asked -Yeah- Theo answered -well, uhmmm I kind of sorta like you- I said blushing, -Awww how cute, well I like you too beautyfull-, when he said that I started blushing like crazy HE LIKES ME!! HE FREAKING LIKES ME OM -well Zoe, do you want to be my girlfriend?- he asked -Well, I would love too, but I don't know what my parents would say and then you live really far from here, we're never going to see each other- I said -well, I can ask your parents first- he said -but the distance- I said -well, good news, WHERE MOVING TO LA IN A MONTH!!- he said, we all started screaming a cheering up, -so then what do you say??- he asked -YES THEO I WANT TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND- I said/yelled, he instantly started smiling and then kissed me, we spent the night watching movies and then all of a sudden I saw Zara jumping up and Down smiling -What's up Zara?- Tyler asked, -OmG my crush just asked me out- she said -OMG REALLY?- I yelled she nodded and we started screaming, then our parents called us to go eat dinner, we went downstairs, Theo and I holding hands, When my dad saw us he made an angry face, Theo started shaking -What's all this?- my dad said pointing to our hands -Oh uh mm, well sir Zoe and I started dating today- Theo said -Oh well, take care of her, k bud?- My dad said, Theo nodded and looked at me smiling, then we started eating....

Ly's pov:
And that my little girl is the story of how your grandpa and I met, that's our love life- i told my granddaughter, who is Zoe's daughter, while finishing telling her Mario and I's story, she loves when I tell her this story, even tho she's already 15 she still loves it...

THE END...

Hiiii, so this is the enddddddd, I know it's crap but whatever 😂😭, I want to thank everyone that commented and liked on this story, ILY GUYS ❤️🙌🏻