Chaper 22

3 months later.. (a/n/": I know I'm skipping a lot of time, but it's needed for this story to work😂)

Ly's pov:
Today I have an appointment for an ultrasound, I'm already 3 months pregnant and I can't wait to know what the baby is, Today Mario is going with me, because he thought it would be good, so we got ready and then went to get breakfast at IHOP, then it was time for the appointment..

We got in the doctor's office as they did everything they had to do, but I saw the doctor making a weird face, like a scare face, I hope everything is ok with the baby..
(Doctor, Mario,Ly)

So how is the baby?
I, I'm sorry Mrs and Mr Selman, but the baby isn't going to make it
What do you mean?
Well, Ly have you carried anything heavy this days?
Ummm, one thing why?
Well carrying heavy stuff can take your baby to an abortion, it isn't that usual, but it can happen
Sooo?
Well, Ly, you aborted
What???
What??
Well maybe that thing that you lifted was way too heavy and that caused you the abortion, I so sorry..

I instantly started crying, Mario took me to the car, and drove us to our house, he was crying too, but not as much as me..

Babe, don't cry
MARIO? I can't not cry! It was going to be our baby! I was pregnant and now I'm not, and it's my fault.. MY FREAKING FAULT, if I only didn't told you that I could carry that heavy box by myself I wouldn't had aborted, I'm such a horrible person..
No Ly, you're not, God has a plan for everybody, and if that wasn't the first baby it was for a reason, you'll get pregnant again, and we'll have, one, two, three or a million children, as much kids as you want to have, just, don't cry, please

I kept crying, I just couldn't stop, Mario just hugged me and covered us with a blanket, and we watched tv, until I fell asleep...

When I woke up Mario wasn't at my side, and I found a note, it said that he would be back soon, I just lied in the couch thinking of how of a horrible person I was for not taking care of the baby properly, then I heard the door opening, it was Mario with a bouquet of roses and a bunch of junk food,
-Mario what is this?- I asked -it's for you, now get comfy in the couch cuz where having a movie day,- he said, since it was only 4 pm we ordered a pizza and then when it got here we started watching movies..

~ The next day~

Ly's pov:
I woke up still feeling sad, It's just that, thinking that I was going to have a baby, and then realizing that, I'm not anymore it's sad..

I decided to clean my mind from that, I started making breakfast and Mario came to help me, he said that he had a surpris for me, and that we had to go somewhere, so I decided to start getting ready after breakfast,

Then we went to the airport.. wait.. THE AIRPORT??! What are we doing here?

Ly, babe calm down, were picking some people up
And that's my surprise?
Yup, they're Ariel, Weston, Jonas, Julian, Jovani, and Loren, they're all moving to LA, and they're living on the same building as us..
OMG AHHHH, I can't wait to see them
Well, they did this for you, so you won't be sad
Awwww, there so sweet
I know, now let's go search for them.

And we did, when we finally found them we went home, they had they're apartments each, everyone with their girlfriends or boyfriends, Julians GF, was Kourtney, Jovani's GF was Adriana, Jonas' GF was Karen, Ariel and Zach were a couple and Loren was dating Weston, and yeah..

They all got installed on their houses and we decided to go to try the "dragons breath icecream" so we went, it was really funny because Mario would make "fierce" faces when the cold breath came out of his mouth and he looked so funny, then after the ice cream we went to our respective houses and slept...

Hiiii, I know i said that this chapter was going to be like 1k words but, I was to lazy, and it is 700 words not counting the authors note so yeah, hope you liked it

~UnicornSelman🦄🚀