Chapter 19

Ly's pov:

Today I woke up and Mario was already awake and he was really concentrated watching tv, so I decided to slowly get up and give him a kiss on the cheek, when I did he turned around and kissed me on the lips...

Good morning beautifull
Good morning handsome
So what do you want to do before going back to Anaheim?
I actually would like to go already, and we can go to Disney when we get there
That's a good idea, let's get dressed so we can grab breakfast and then leave

And we did, I was wearing this:

And Mario was wearing just black jeans and a white hoodie and his adidas superstars

When we were ready we went to grab breakfast, then we started our drive home..

We were at half of the road, we were singing and laughing a lot because stupid stuff we said, when suddenly "BAM", a truck hit our car, I just felt the car going round and round, then everything went black...

Mario's pov:

We were going back home and I turned around to see Ly, when BAM, a truck hit us, then everything went black..

I woke up to the noise of sirens, I wasn't that injured, just some cuts on arms and face, I got up and asked to a police what happened, he told me that a truck hit us really bad, and the driver was drunk, they took the driver to jail..

Then an ambulance came, and they started moving the car, then I remember LY!!.. Ly was in there I needed to save her, I started helping the people, and we found her, she was unconscious, she was covered with blood and had a little bit of glass on her face, I fastly called te doctors and they picked her up and took her to the ambulance, and I went with them..

~hours later~

Mario's pov:
Ly went on surgery, they told me it was going to take a while, she had a broken arm and broken ribs, and she lost a lot of blood, I donated some and my mom donated some too..

We were waiting there for a while, it was Me, Cat, my mom and dad and Ly's mom and siblings..

A doctor came out and asked for Ly's family, we all stood up, and he told us that we could go see her now but that she was still unconscious, we all decided that I would go first...

I got it the room, and there she was.. my little angel laying on a bed, with blood still on her face and tubes on her arms and nose, I went closer to her and took a chair next to her bed..
"Ly, babe please wake up, I need you we need you, my parents, your mom, Eli, Manu, Cat, we need you so much, I'm sorry it was my fault, I shouldn't had turned to see you, that way I wouldn't had hit the truck, I'm sorry, but please don't live me, plead give me a sign that your still here with me, that you're hearing me.."

Ly's pov:

Mario's words gave me the strength to wake up, I opened my eyes and on the corner of my eye I could see a Mario with red Puffy eyes, I the said "I can hear you, and I love you too", he then stood up and looked at me in shock, then a smile came across his faces "Ly you're awake" he said, "yeah I am" the he hugged me, "ouch Mario my ribs" I said on pain "oh I'm so sorry, I forgot" he said a bit scared, "it's ok" I said..

Mario's pov:
After Ly woke up I went to where the family was, "she's awake" I said and everybody came into the room..

~a few hours later~

The doctor said that Ly can get home tomorrow, and that she has to have rest for 2 weeks because of her ribs. And then she can go back to her normal life..

~the next day~
Ly's pov:
Today I'm going home and I'm happy that I'm ok, and that Mario is ok, my ribs still hurt a little bit, and my arm does too, but maybe some rest and taking my medicine properly would take the pain away..

After we left the hospital we went straight to Mario and I's apartment, our family's are going back to Florida today, so Mario is going to take care of me...

Mario's pov:
We got home and I took Ly to the bed, I decided to put a couch from the living room in our room so I can sleep in it, because if I sleep on the bed I can hurt Ly..

We decided to lie in bed watching Netflix, since she can't eat greasy food I decided to make some chiken and salad, I took the food to our room and we ate..

When it was already 7 pm I helped Ly to put on her pajamas and I made her some dinner, I made her a sandwich, and one for me too, after eating we fell asleep...

Haiiiiii, sorry for taking so long to update but you know school, homework and stuff🙄🙄, but I'll try to upload as much as I can on weekends

~UnicornSelman🦄🚀