5️⃣ (Axl)

Note: This was originally published on my 80's imagines book a while ago and I didn't change anything (including the intro).

So I wrote this based on a dream I had about Axl last night. It's weird that I had a dream about Axl, because he isn't even my favorite member and they were all in the dream and they looked hella fine and Axl's all like "Love you baby" and I'm just like "Love you too.... *cough* Duff's hotter *cough cough*"

Also, speaking of Axl Rose, Friday (January 20th) is Kick A Ginger Day... so be prepared. (Sorry if you're red headed and take offense. I just like to joke around... I mean Axl's a ginger and he's sexy as fuck.)

I'll shut up now.

Welcome to the jungle,
Aiyana Bella

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Song: One In A Million - Guns N' Roses

(Y/n)'s p.o.v.

We all piled into the bus as we headed off towards the set. We were filming a music video today, and Axl wanted me to be in it. I, of course, said yes and Axl was pretty happy about it. Seeing him smile because he's with me always manages to lift my sorrows, but he's been really tense lately. Because of this, it's been harder and harder to keep him in a good mood.

"It gets worse when you're not around. He needs you," Duff said to me after all the other guys got into the bus.

It made me smile, but also upset me at the same time. I liked being the one to calm Axl down, but I couldn't be there for him all the time.

"But it's starting to get bad when I am around as well."

"Well hey, I know what would cheer him up," he smirked devilishly.

"I'm afraid to ask... but what?"

Duff smirked once again and started to make obscene gestures as he began to moan loudly, obviously implying sex.

"That's nice. Very classy," I said sarcastically as I stepped onto the bus.

"Hey, it's not like everyone doesn't hear you guys. OH FUCK AX HARDER," Duff started to yell as he sat down next to Axl.

"Shut up Duff," Axl said as he smacked the back of Duff's head, earning an 'ow' from him.

I only smiled widely and laughed at Duff's not-so-subtle implications. Axl looked over at me and winked as he smiled, obviously trying to flirt with me.

"No."

"Awe, come on."

"Nooo. Ew. You're a ginger."

"You love me."

*skip the ride to the set... you can picture the guys acting like idiots if you'd like*

We finally got to the set... which, in this shot, was actually just a big ass bedroom.

I stood by Slash in a different room and started talking to him before Axl found me and wrapped his hands around my waist from behind and started to softly sing in my ear.

You're one in a million. Yeah, that's what you are. You're one in a million babe.
You're a shooting star....

I smiled softly as I leaned into his chest as he continued singing to me.

I laid my head back onto his shoulder as I started to kiss his neck softly.

"Alright guys, try not to fuck each other in front of all of us," I heard Steven say from behind us.

"Fuck off, Steve. Fuckin cockblock, man. What do you think we're just gonna fucking strip and fuck each other right here? I mean I'm fucking fucked but I have principles mother fucker. Fuck."

"..... well, you've certainly illustrated the diversity of the word," Izzy said under his breath as the others were still laughing due to my little outburst.

Steven only put his hands up in surrender as he stepped back. Axl smiled into my neck as he began to softly bite down on my skin. I decided to have a little fun and I started to run away quickly from Axl. It took him a few seconds to catch on, but he soon started to chase me around until he finally tackled me as we both fell to the floor.

Right around now, I decided that I had made a terrible mistake. Axl started to tickle me with no remorse, and he was too strong for me to break from his embrace.

"AXl. STOP. I. CAN'T. BREATHE."

He finally stopped as he leaned down and nuzzled into my neck as he kissed it, probably trying to leave a mark (like he usually does).

He finally came up to face me as he gave me a quick peck on my lips.

"I love you, Axl."

"I know."

"Oh shut up, Han Solo."