🔟 (Axl)

This is for @HannahMarie953540 and I'm sorry for the wait :/ hope you enjoy!
      Welcome to the jungle
           -Aiyana Bella

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s p.o.v.

I was four months pregnant, and it was a nightmare. There were constant mood swings, cravings, and tears, and I couldn't always deal with it myself. That was Axl's job. And he was very good at it. He was never impatient with me, and he could always manage to calm me down. Every time I was upset, he'd only hold me and sing to me like he'd always done. Even before I was pregnant with his child.

But eventually, the stress got to him as well. He became harder to handle when he got angry, and I decided it was best to just leave him alone. That is, until I smelled something burning. I walked out of the room, only to find Axl smoking a cigarette to relieve himself of stress.

"Axl, what the hell!?"

"What?" he asked, annoyed.

"You can't smoke in here."

"Why the fuck not?"

"I'm fucking pregnant, it'll hurt the baby," I said while covering my nose with the collar of my shirt, "Besides, I thought you quit anyways."

"One goddamn cigarette isn't going to hurt the baby, and I gave up trying to quit."

"Axl, I can't let you do this. If I let it go this time, you'll start to do it more often."

"What's the big deal?!"

He started to yell and I felt tears well up into my eyes. Oh god, not another mood swing. Not now. But, of course, it happened. The tears started to fall from my eyes, and I covered my face so that Axl wouldn't know. Unfortunately, I let out an unintentional sob, making it obvious that I was crying. Axl's face immediately softened, but I ran out of the room before he could say anything. I knew he wasn't really sorry.

I ran into our shared bedroom and locked the door. I decided to get some sleep, despite Axl's loud banging which I drowned out with the loud stereo.

The next morning, I woke up and walked to the living room where I saw Axl asleep on the couch, instantly remembering the events of the previous night. I sighed to myself as I walked to the kitchen, passing the garbage can that had something questionable inside of it. I reached in and pulled out a box of cigarettes that was almost full. I felt my heart sink in my chest as I realized that he'd thrown away his cigarettes when I got upset about him smoking in the house.

I walked over to Axl and kneeled next to him on the ground. I stayed there staring at him for a while before I decided that I should apologize. I kissed from his neck down to his chest before I felt him stir. I looked up at him and our eyes locked as he gave me an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry," I said to him as I rested my chin on his stomach.

"No I am. Don't be sorry. I'm the asshole," he smiled.

"No you aren't. You threw them away."

"You saw that huh? Yeah... you're right. I've just been stressed and- I don't know. I'll stop," Axl said as he sat up.

I brought my head up to look at him and he leaned down to give me a long kiss before he rested his forehead on mine.

"No more fights?"

"No more fights."