The demigods except for the Stolls jumped at his words. Apparently they were not used to someone speaking mentally. The Stolls were used to it because he would do it all the time just to scare them.

"Why do you even need to train us?" Leif queried, anger lacing his tone.

How bold for one hiding behind his girlfriend. Ariston commented dryly. Leif had not left Annabeth's side since Ariston had gotten there. I bet you don't even know how to fight.

"Leave him alone!" Annabeth shouted, taking a step forward.

How quaint, Ariston said sarcastically. You were supposed to take care of her, not the other way around.

"You have no idea what he's-" Annabeth began.

I have no idea? He demanded in disbelief. Me? I am the god of Demigods, Ms. Chase, how many times do I need to say this? I know everything about you.

Travis and Connor shared a look and Ariston prepared himself for what ever sarcastic remark they were going to make.

"Dude, that is just plain creepy," Travis noted.

"Yeah," Connor agreed, "But how did you not know about Clarisse man?"

Ariston stiffened in surprise. He was not expecting them to know about that. He narrowed his eyes from behind the hood. How did you know about that? He asked curiously.

"Dude, I was right?" Connor exclaimed, pumping his fist in the air. "Pay up brother!"

"Styx, Ariston!" Travis complained. "You could not have kept your mental mouth shut?"

Ariston chuckled lightly before remembering their audience. He froze and turned his head to analyze what the others thought of the exchange.

Annabeth and Leif were staring at the brothers and Ariston with suspicion while the others just looked confused. He had to hold back another chuckle at the face Clarisse was making. She looked like a mix between a bulldog and a snarling wolf. It was a strange sight.

"Why are you just standing there?" Jason demanded. "I bet if it were one of us, then you would be yelling at us to stop and run a hundred and fifty laps."

Do you want to run a hundred and fifty laps? Ariston asked curiously. That can certainly be a thing.

Travis and Connor's eyes widened. "No!" they both said at once. "We are fine just running the twelve you normally give."

Annabeth's eyes narrowed even more, if possible. "How would you know how many he normally gives?" She inquired.

Ariston sighed in annoyance. "Stolls you really do not know how to keep a secret," he said.

"Well, it is not our fault!" They both protested in unison. "Shade is really persuasive."

Now Annabeth's eyes widened to the size of golf balls. "You knew about him?"

The Stoll brothers smirked. "And we never betrayed Percy," Connor informed them. "Just so it is clear."

They have been my contacts to the camp for any potential recruits, Ariston told them.

"Speaking of which, when are we going to join?" Travis asked. "We have been waiting for as long as since you took over after Bion."

How about tomorrow? You can take over for Casper.

Connor groaned. "I knew that teasing Casper would come bite us back," he said.

All while this was happening, Clarisse seemed to be unconsciously moving in the direction of Ariston. When in truth she was moving there on purpose, to talk to him with out the rest hearing.

"Lord Ariston," she began. "I know you can tell who is loyal or not, do you need to check with me?"

Ariston some how knew this is not what she really wanted but she must have felt she needed to get his trust before telling him what she really wanted.

I do not need to check, I trust the Stoll's judgement. He told her.

She nodded thoughtfully and continued, "Is there any way for me to join you and your hunt despite the fact that I am a girl?"

Ariston was not surprised by this, who would want to stay with a camp full of traitors? No, there is no way for you to join my hunt, he told her. What of the Hunters of Artemis? Can you not join them?

At this Clarisse shook her head sadly, this surprised Ariston. A hundred years ago, she would have shouted with rage. "The Hunters of Artemis were never loyal to Percy, Thalia believed everything they said about him and never mentions him," she informed him.

Ariston nodded in understanding. He was about to reply and say something even he did not know when suddenly a scream sounded from across the camp. Immediately he knew what this was.

It is time, gather the Hunt, Ariston told the Stoll brothers. They nodded before running off in the direction of the other training areas where they were training the campers. Ariston then unfolded his wings and raced to where he saw Tigress, the camp's new oracle, leaving the bickering demigods behind. Landing in front of her, he waited for the opening words to be spoken.

Approach, seeker and ask, the Spirit of Delphi spoke, green smoke pouring from her mouth.

Ariston stepped forward, knowing exactly what to ask.

What is the next Great Prophecy? When the oracle did not respond he cursed under his breath. He hated using his voice, it never lost the sarcastic tint in it and it is easily recognizable as Percy Jackson's, who is no longer in existence.

Taking a deep breath, he spoke, "What is the next Great Prophecy?"

There were some gasps from behind him, most of them from the ones who knew him in his past life. He knew they recognized the voice. Either that or they thought they were done with Great Prophecies.

The Pit shall rise, bringing war with it,
The Betrayed shall return, never to leave again.
To raise or destroy, Olympus will fight.
To Loyalty the Brains and Nature will fall,
And War shall take its place

Ariston took a deep breath and turned around. He knew what the first two lines meant and an idea of the last two. The third did not sound good at all.

I suppose you know what I need to do now? He asked his hunt and the Stolls. Before anyone could say or do anything, he reached up and took down his hood.

"Thank goodness, it was stifling under there," he muttered. It had been a while since his hood was down.