CHAPTER 3: STILTON CAFÉ

While on the way to the café the clouds became darker than they were before, maybe this was a hint of what is coming up next...a dark truth i suppose. I am sure i am being delusional right now but what if all the small details we notice around us are things indicating something big which we all usually tend to miss or even if we find them we misinterpret them . I have always been interested in these kind of things.

A little time passed and i noticed that not so far away the café was starting to get into my sights,as i moved towards the café my umbrella shifted a little bit due to a gust of wind and rain drops fell on my hair and dribbled down on my cheeks, i was suddenly reminded of my surroundings and there it was...the café.

"Kaneki?" came a familiar voice 

I turned around and was surprised to find Ayako there,

"Ayako? what are you doing here " i enquired

"I could ask you the same thing you know.." she replied 

I stood there in silence as i could not come up with an excuse cause the real reason i was here for might not be something any other person can understand...it most probably isn't. 

" you are not going to answer my question first are you ? well i will go on first then, its my younger brother's birthday today so i came by here to buy some pastries and other stuff"she said.

" I have to go now will see you later then Kaneki" she said while turning around , she then opened her umbrella and went on forward towards her home... she didn't ask the reason i was here for again.. she must have noticed me being uncomfortable.

I got under the shade of the café and closed my umbrella and put it in the umbrella stand and then took a seat by the corner facing the garden which was a part of the café.

"Hi Kaneki, are you alone today" asked the waitress

"yeah its just me today Hinako" i replied

"so what would you like to have?" asked Hinako

"just a cup of regular coffee" i replied

" right away "said Hinako while going towards the counter.

I sat there wondering what was going on when suddenly i kind of remembered something..it was a blur and everything was getting dark.. and suddenly i was alone in the café.

"What is going on?" i asked to myself. 

I came out of the café and looked around..it was quite. Not a single sign of life, no commotion. I was scared and tried to find someone but i couldn't find anyone.

"Kaneki.."came a voice.

"You are dreaming right now aren't you?"

suddenly everything started getting enveloped in fog and i tried to run towards the town but i was not fast enough to escape it.

"Kaneki??"came a voice

"did you fall asleep?" i looked up only to find out it was Hinako

"yeah i guess.." i replied

"well here is your coffee "replied Hinako

"oh thanks" i replied while reaching for the cup.

Hinako turned around and went to attend other customers who just entered the café. What a weird dream i thought to myself..i finished my coffee and hurried back home.. i didn't find anything that could have had helped me with what was going on with me near the café.

I had just went to sleep when my phone started vibrating.. i picked up my phone and saw that there was a message from Kiriyama, i opened it and the message said.....

-------------------x-------------------------x End of Chapter 3 x--------------------------x-----------------------------

HEY GUYS I KNOW THIS IS LATE AND I DO NOT HAVE AN EXCUSE AS TO WHY I DID NOT UPLOAD...

WELL ANYWAYS HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER.

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT.