CHAPTER 2: WHAT HINT?

"Hi, whats your name ?" she asked 

"uhh..Kaneki" i replied nervously 

Mitsuha.. we never really went on to become good friends, but that was a dream right?...

Mitsuha is pretty, she is good at everything ..she is kind and supportive. She has long black hair, deep blue eyes and a warm smile.

"Kaneki...thats a good name, so what all have i missed?"she asked

"w-well ..." and while i was telling her we were interrupted by another voice 

"nothing much" said  Kiriyama

Kiriyama is a good friend of mine as well but we are complete opposites, while i am better at studies he is good at sports, he is more confident than me and cooler than me in every other possible way. He is very tall and muscular, he has short brown hair.

"Oh come on Kiriyama don't spoil it for Kaneki now...let Mitsuha and him talk without you bugging in " said Ayako  

Ayako became the part of our group just recently, she shifted to Tokyo just recently, she almost looks like she is from a foreign land, she has hazel eyes, short brownish hair and a fair complexion. She is jolly and mixes with other people with ease.

"sorry sorry! i will let you two talk, lets meet up after school near the Stilton cafe, Mitsuha you will come right ?" asked Kiriyama

" Sure ! see you guys then" replied Mitsuha 

kiriyama and Ayako went away and then Mitsuha turned towards me  

*school bell rings*

" oh recess is over, kaneki lets continue our talk later on, you will be there right?" she said

"Stilton cafe ... yeah i will be there" i replied

Mitsuha turned away while i moved my gaze from her, I suddenly remembered something...we  cancelled the plan that day, but why do i remember this...why do i remember things that haven't even happened yet? what kind of hints are these and what meaning does these things hold?

Rest of the classes i couldn't get my mind off​ the fact that why do i have these memories.

The school ended and it was raining heavily outside so all of us decided to cancel the plan...

It was as i remembered ..but i didn't remember the rain, it seems i only remember broken pieces of the real memory ..or future, but why do i remember all this?

On my way home i decided to visit the café anyways because i was confused and thought that maybe if i go there i will be able to find a clue about what is going on with me ... what these "hints" mean...

------------------------------------------------x-----------------------------------x------------------------------------------

Note:

sorry for not updating this story for what seemed like eternity, i had some things going on with life i suppose, but i am back now and will try my best to update the story regularly.

THANKS FOR READING , PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ANYTHING THAT YOU WANT TO SPECIFY.