O1

Camelia's POV

' I came her like a wreaking ball.... '

I sit up in my bed my hand grasping around my phone shutting off the alarm. I pull my Black and Blue covers off my body and walk to the bathroom.

I put my hair in a messy bun and look at my self in the mirror.

' Wow I'm one ugly motherfucker

God my eyes are so fucking pale

Ew I'm so fat '

I think mentally criticizing myself. I lightly apply a thin layer of makeup. Before letting my hair flow down to my waste. I grab my Blue hair brush with Black And purple spikes. I run it through my soft hair, deciding to leave it down.
I walk out of my bathroom after an hour of trying to perfectionize myself. I walk to my Closet door to pick out an out fit. I quickly decide on a teal crop top with acid wash jeans, and Black combat boots.

I huff looking at my ugly self in the mirror one last time before going to wake my siblings up.

I open my 12 year old sister Chloe's door. "Chloe wake up you have 45 minutes before we leave." I said leaving the door open on purpose. I here her mumble a small list of profanities under her breath. "Langue" I yelled from down the hall.

I stop in front of my younger brother's door. I knock lightly on the door. "Matt you up" I ask through the door. The wooden door opens. "Yeah I'll be down in twenty minutes." He said closing the door. I sign. He hasn't been the same since my dad died. Either he's the sweetest person you've ever meet or a complete Fuckboy or just in-between.

I walk down the spiral staircase in my house, looking at all the family photos before my dad died in a gang shooting. I smile sadly at the images on the wall. I walk down the last two steps and into the living room to see my mom past out on the couch. I put a blanket over her and walk into the kitchen.

I open the freezer and grab the box of toaster strodles and put 4 of them in the toaster.

The toaster dings signaling that there done. Just as I take them out and place them on the table. Matthew and Chloe come running down the stairs.

"Eat up, we have a long day of hell ahead of us" I said.