9

I'm off school the next day. I can't face anyone after the dream I had last night.

I've not seen Cora Derek or Peter since then. I think they're giving me space but I hoped even one of them would be there to talk to me and tell me what's going on. Derek is trying to keep me out of the supernatural loop. He doesn't realise that I'll soon be dragged in and some of my secrets will come loose.

Today the school was having an orchestra play to remember the losses that have happened in this God forsaken, mythology hotspot, massacre crazy, stupid of stupidville town most commonly known as beacon hills. But I have grown to like this place.

I wore a fitting mid thigh black dress that had a white collar. A pair of black stilettos and a leather jacket. I straighten my hair then leave.

I arrive at the school in less than 20 minutes. I cover up my sent and take a seat near the back. As the orchestra plays I get a bad feeling and I know something bad is going to happen. I decide to leave and go for a walk. I don't know my way around so I eventually get lost. I see Lydia Martin walking aswell.

"Excuse me. Can you help me." She still looks dazed. I grab her arm and a shock runs through me.

Banshee

I take a step back and she continues to walk. I pick up my phone and try to phone someone to help.

Derek doesn't answer
Neither does Cora or Peter.
Looks like I'm on 'try to save a life before the banshee predicts the death' duty. She walks in to an English classroom with me behind her. I hear the door look and immediately turn around. This isn't going to be good. I hear a crash and see Lydia limp on the floor. Ms Blake standing behind her.

"What the hell." I mutter under my breathe.

"Sweet dreams." She sneakily replies.
"Not if I can help it." She runs at me but I grab her wrist and twist it forcing the object out of her hands. She goes to punch me with her other hand but I block and kick her back. I only put a human strength into the kick but she went flying back. She gets up and runs at me again. I swipe her legs out from underneath her and watch as she hits the floor. As I go to hit her again she used some sort of power to send me back. I felt weak all over as I notice a piece of the desk has pierced through my shoulder.

"Such potential gone to waste. I'll have my turn with you soon." She states before hitting me over my head and the world going black.

-_-_-_-

I wake up when I hear a shrilling scream. It was a banshee scream. I'm tied down in ropes and have a gag in my mouth. I'm fading in and out of consciousness, barely making out the words that ms Blake is saying. One thing I hear clearly though is the click of a loaded gun. I look up and see sherif stilinski with his gun pointed straight at ms Blake. I look around still not being able to hear after Lydia's scream. I should get my hearing back soon though thanks to the speedy healing process. I look to my right and see Lydia with tear streaks. I shut my eyes and focus on healing. I start to make out someone yelling. It sounds familiar. I look up and see stiles making his way over to Lydia and I.

"Anastasia. Are you okay." Stiles asks.

"Fine. Just tied to a chair, almost murdered by my psychopath of an English teacher. Are you okay." I rant.

"That's debatable. But being able to use sarcasm is a good sign."

"Hmmm. Now get me out of these uncomfortable ropes." I snap.

"Okay. On it." He stutters

He scurried behind me and untied the ropes. I try to stand up but my legs give out. He catches me and sits me down. He unties Lydia's ropes then makes his way back over to me. He puts his arm around my waist and helps me balance. Scott McCall bursts through the door and sees stiles holding me up.

"Dude we gotta go to Derek. Is there anywhere we can take her."

"Take me with you. I need to speak to Derek." I butt in.

"You know Derek." Scott asks confused.

"Yes now lets go. My warm comfy bed is calling me. The separation anxiety is getting too much."

Scott and stiles share a look with Lydia.

"Go I'll be fine." She assures them.

Scott and stiles nod before running out the door with me following behind them.