8

Please read A/N at end xx

I woke up around 6:15 by the beautiful morning sunrise and birds chirping in the woods. If I didn't know any better I would've said it was going to be a great day.

But it's not

Only yesterday my only friend passed away at the hands of my brother because of that stupid, despicable alpha pack.

Anyway I got up and ran back to the loft to find everyone still asleep. I go to my room and get dressed in to a white skirt white a tight black crop top. I add my gold triangle necklace to make the outfit complete. With suede nude high heel shoes.

Today was going to be hard but I have to do this

I march out my room with my head held high, grabbing some lunch money and the slice of toast that Peter was about to bite in to.

"Yeah, sure, you can have my toast." Sarcasm is the only thing in his dictionary.

"Thanks"

Smugly I walk out the door and go to school.

---

I hate to admit it but school is hard.

Having to be there in time with all the equipment you need.

Putting up with grumpy teenagers and students

Having to work.

I miss Boyd but all this worrying about school takes your mind off it. I don't talk to anyone. I just get through the day and when I get home I fall asleep.

Then the flashbacks happen.

I was running around my house with my new doll. It had dark hair with piercing green eyes reminding me of my family's traits. I was currently looking for Laura to play with me. I stumble down the stairs. My feet are small considering I'm only 4 but they make a lot of noise.

"LAURA!" I scream.

"Yes, Ana." Her 16 year old self comes round the corner giggling

"Can you play with me."

"That depends what you want to play. "

"Can we go outside. "

She takes my small hand in hers leading me outside. We run in to the main room and see Cora watching tv.

"Cora. Do you want to come play outside." I speak excitedly.

"I'm watching tv."

Laura and I run out in to the porch and into the garden.

"Can we go in the swings."

Laura laughs and nods her head. I drag her outside to the tire send we have stuck to the tree. She easily lifts me up and helps me hold on. She slowly starts to push and I let out infectious giggles. I look over to my right and see Derek and uncle Peter. They look like they're having a heated discussion.

"Oooooh, Derek's in tro-ble." I sass. With the help of werewolf hearing they both hear. Derek sends me a glare whilst uncle Peter rolls his eyes. I swear one day he'll roll his eyes and they'll just roll out of their sockets. That would be funny but morbid.

"Dinners ready." I hear my mothers angelic voice. Laura lifts me out of the swing and carries me inside. We sit down at the long table with all of our family members around. Some of them are human. Before we eat we say a prayer.

Dear God,
Please bless us and guide us through the good and bad times. Please help others around the world with their needs and please protect us with all you can.
In Jesus name, Amen.

We start to et our food. Laughing away in our own conversations. Suddenly the scene around me becomes blurry and the voices become muffled. The only thing I can hear clear now is the same words getting repeated over and over again.

"Wake up."

I wake up with a start. Looking around I see Derek, Cora and Peter all looking at me worried.

"Can you please stop staring at me. You're freaking me out." I state.

"Your heart beat was loud and fast. I heard it down the street." Derek replies.

"You were putting me off my reading. That keeps me from going on, as everyone would call it, a psychotic killing spree." Peter remarks

"I'm fine. Stop looking at me as if I'm a porcelain doll that is about to break."

"You're crying." Cora notices.

"So what have you been up to today." I ask, trying to change the topic.

"Why were you crying." Cora persists.

"What's for dinner."

"I'm only going to ask once. Why are you crying." Derek asks, going in to protective bro mode.

"I just remembered something, that's all. Now can we stop playing 20 questions." I snap.

"What  did you remember." He continues.

I huff in annoyance. "It was the time when we're all together. I was with Laura in the swing and then we had dinner. I'm pretty sure that it was something special because all our family were over. Even the human ones. I just can't remember."

They all look at me with sympathy and confusion.........

Sorry I haven't updated in a while it's just that I've got so much on at the moment. I've got so many tests and other things going on in my personal life and to top it all off the thing that I'm using to watch teen wolf in is currently broken so updates will take longer. I hope you can understand. Good news is.

I've got 3 new books in my draft.

Xoxo~ Gossip Girl