Chapter 19: Innocent?

* warning;sexual content

if you don't like gay smut,this isn't the right chapter for you*

  - You don't have to prove it,babe. I know you're better than him and you always will be. - Raphael said, entering the room after me.
- I want to prove it.
I put my finger on his lips.
Then I pushed him to the bed and sat on his lap. I started kissing him passionately. He kissed me back. I removed my shirt as I was sitting on his lap. Then I pushed him slightly even more,so he could lay down. He wrapped his arms around my waist as we were kissing. Then I kissed the skin behind his ear.
I pulled off his shirt and started kissing his chest,massaging his nipples. As the last time, I kept on kissing down and down, then I stopped.
- Remember when I told you to " keep that for another time"? - I looked at him.
- Yeah,kitten.
- It's time.
He smirked.
- Are you sure you want to do it? My precious,innocent,pure baby.
- Hell,yes. - I kissed him.
I pulled off his jeans,leaving him in his underwear. I started massaging his cock,while kissing his stomach. He lifted his hips up a bit - a sign he likes it. I was playing with the sling of his underwear,and I know he doesn't like being teased but oh god,I love teasing him.
I pulled his underwear off and took his length in my mouth. I started slowly at first.
Then I started moving my head up and down faster, causing him to moan. I kept on moving this way.
- You are so good at this, kitten..
I looked at him and kissed him.
- Cum for me,Raphael.
I took his length in my mouth again, deeper this time.

  It was so big I almost chocked. 

I kept on moving my mouth faster and faster, as sometimes I stopped and put my tongue over the tip of his cock to tease him.
His hands were holding my hair,sometimes he moved my head in the direction he wanted to.
- I'm close,babe.. - he moaned.
Not after a long time, he came in my mouth and I swallowed it.
I smirked and kissed him.
- Am I still innocent for you?
- You've been so naughty,kitten. I didn't know you could be like this. It seems like I'll have to punish you for that. - he smirked.
We switched positions and he went on top of me. He removed my jeans and my underwear.
- I have to make sure you're stretched first. We don't want you to get hurt, right?
He put one of his fingers in my mouth. I started licking it and sucking on it.
After a while he pulled his finger out and opened my legs.
He put the finger slowly in me and started moving it in and out.
- You alright, kitten? - he asked.
- Yes,keep going please..
He added a second finger.
I moaned in pleasure.
He kept on moving the fingers and honestly, I was just a moaning mess.
- You can't cum until I allow you to. - he said.
I was close but then he removed his fingers and licked them.
I groaned.
- Turn around. - Raphael said.
I did as I was told and turned around.
Then I felt his cock inside me.
- Fuck.. - I moaned loudly.
He waited a bit until I get used to the feeling and started thrusting slowly in and out of me. Soon enough he started thrusting faster.  

  I moaned his name.
He decided this wasn't enough and leaned in and kissed my neck.
I kept on moaning, this is all I could do.
- I'm close,Raphael..
- Hmm.. should I let you do it? - he whispered in my ear then he licked my neck,while thrusting fast into me.
- Please..
- Alright, you can do it. - he said.
I came as soon he gave me the permission to.
Then I laid down on the bed,tired like a dog. Raphael laid next to me.
- If this is your proof,I should start doubting you every day. - Raphael said.
- Shut up.
Then I kissed him gently.  

A/N: Happy St. Valentine's , cuties. I'm sorry, I suck at writing smut,I'm too innocent for this shit.

But,do it for the wattpad. (': Enjoy! x