Valentines

I was tired all the time now. Brendon left a week ago. I've been in my room watching tv or sleeping. Today was Valentine's Day.
I didn't care much for holidays. Once you're out of school there's no point to celebrate. I decided today I should let my body hit sunlight. It was about 90 out today. Laying by the pool didn't seem like a bad idea. I went in my bathroom and but a bandage on my arm. I threw on a black bikini and my hair in a donut bun. I didn't do my makeup because there was no point. I walked down stairs to see that old women reading a book. There was a huge vase full of flowers on the table.
"Wow they are beautiful" I said grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.
"Oh yes quite lovely there for you" the old women said.
"Who are they from?"
"Um it was an Andy. Yes an Andy dear"
"Haha ok thank you."
"No problem sweetheart."
I walked out to the pool and layed down on the chair. I undid the straps on my top so I didn't have lines. I was laying out for a few moments when I heard the glass doors slide open. I looked up and saw Andy in a tank top that showed his abs and black jeans.
"Thank you for the flowers."
"Oh no problem"
"You really shouldn't have done all that."

"Thats not even half of what I have planned"

I had sat up now I took a sip of my water as Andy pulled a chair over and sat next to me.

"Why are you doing this Andy?"

"Doing what?"

"Being so kind to me and buying my flowers?"

"Because every girl should have flowers on valentines day."

"Andy I don't want to hurt you."

"What do you mean hurt me?"

"Just-I don't want a relationship right now."

"Oh... Thats okay we don't have to date."

"Im sorry Andy." I ran inside and went up to my room and threw on a big t shirt that had holes all over it. I planned on going swimming later so there was no point. I went downstairs to see Andy had left. I decided to make some lemon pepper chicken.

I had ate lunch and was now laying around the house. There's not much to do in the house. Ya there was different rooms and all kinds of places to chill sure. Some of the rooms i've never even been in. I pass by a red door every time I go upstairs. I was told I wasn't allowed in it. I grew curious what was behind that door. 

It was no almost dawn. The sun colored the sky a burnt orange. The small old woman had fallen asleep on the chair. Brendon had given me the keys to the house if I wanted to go out on day. Which would never happen. I found them in my room on the dresser. I found the one that had a red dot on it. I was guessing that was the one that opened the door. Should I open it?

My phone had began ringing.

caller ID- ANDYYYYY

"hello?"

"Hey is Andy are you home?"

"Yup always am."

"Come out side."

"Why?"

"Don't ask questions just come outside."

"Ok ill be out in a sec."
I found myself walking outside to see Andy in all black as always. He had a dozen black roses in his hand and a bunch of other candies and presents with him. I was almost brought to tears. He was smiling.

"Happy valentines."

"Andy oh my god" I ran and hug him.

"Every pretty girl needs flowers."

"I'm not pretty though"

"Nope stop don't say anything else get in the car."

"Ugh fine" I was still in my T shirt and bathing suit...

"Wanna go swimming?"

"What?"

"Come on"

He opened the door and we were at the beach. I couldn't help but smile the whole time. I was happy. Wow I was happy.

-

Elloo!!!! So ik I had said I was taking a break but since its valentines day and im single i decided to share a chapter for all you singles out there! Also i may or may not going to be seeing AmandasChronicles (or Miles) in Freehold New Jersey! Which is super awesome, I cant wait to meet her. If you guys are going let me know so im not a loner and sitting there in a corner smiling awkward.... Hhaha. Also!!!! I am going me going live on Friday on younow (my younow is Joshdunflowercrown)

I really wanna see you guys if you are going to Freehold. Much love - Starr