I'm going to save her...

Bryn’s POV –

Garret pulls my thong off, slowly. I squirm, more tears streaming down my face. This wasn’t happening to me, it couldn’t be. I try to close my legs but Jaden and Jacob held them forcefully.

I feel his hands on my vagina. My eyes widen and I move away and he looks at me frowning.

“Don’t be scared,” He says to me, touching me again.

I try to close my legs; I shake my head, wanting him to stop. His fingers move in circles, I shut my eyes trying to turn my body over.

Please stop!” I cry. I try moving my body away from him but I can’t.

I know I wasn’t going to give in and beg for him to stop but I couldn’t deal with this. I sob once, trying to sit up and move away but Garret uses his free hand to hold me down. He continues to touch me, watching his hands as he moved his fingers around my clit.

“Think we should untie her hands?” Jacob says, watching me squirm

Garret nods, staring at his fingers. “Yea we should. Zack, get the knife on the floor.”

Garret bends down, kissing my inner thigh, just a few inches away from his fingers. I shudder, moving my hips away from his face.

Zack walks away and comes back shortly with the knife used by Jacob earlier. Garret takes his hands off of me and steps away as Jaden lifts me up. He takes the knife from Zack and begins to cut the tape from my hands. I was crying the entire time; I was too weak to fight.

My hands fall to my sides limply. I should try to punch one of them but I simply can’t. I slowly bring my hands up, they were shaking, I was trembling. I’ve never been like this before. I stare at me hands; bruises covered my wrists from the duct tape.

Garret grabs one of my arms, looking at it, I cringe at his grip but he doesn’t seem to notice or care. He lets me go and I take my wrist in my other hand,massaging it.

“Why are you doing this to me?” I say, my lip trembling. I could barely speak.

“Let her go guys, she’s too weak to fight back.” Garret says, gesturing for them to release me.

He was right, I was powerless. They let me go and close my legs immediately.

Garret steps in front of me, his hands on my knees. “May I?” He says.

I shake my head. I put my hands on his, trying to push them away but he grips my knees. He spreads my knees and I pull them together, he raises and eyebrow at me.

He smacks me suddenly, I quickly grab my cheek, crying. I was letting him win and it was breaking me down faster and faster.

I know I shouldn’t be thinking about Jason at a moment like this but I just can’t escape the thought that maybe he doesn’t even know I’m missing and that wascrushing me.

I bow my head, sobbing once as I hold my cheek. My shoulders were bouncing up and down as I cry.

Someone save me.

Garret spreads my legs open and I move away from him, I fall off the table. I quickly stand up and look at Garret who was beginning to walk around the table to grab me.

He balls his hands into fists; he was going to punch me. Probably until blood was coming out of my mouth. I close my eyes, falling to my knees. I bring my hands to my face, still trembling under my own touch.

I bite my lip, I had to fight back. Even if I lose, which I most likely will, I had to try. So I wait, pretending to sob into my hands until I feel the presence of Garret kneeling in front of me.