A War For Her HEART

"Hey (Y/N)-chan,have you ever thought of calling one of us as... -Sama?"

The little girl turned her head towards Ichimatsu while slurping on her (F/F)[Favourite flavour]smoothie. She was curious about why is one of the sibling from the sextuplets would ask her that since she was the youngest among all of them.

The other sextuplets? Well,they all almost pop out their eyes if they haven't controlled back their emotion for (Y/N). They just stay calm and continue to do what they are doing before.

"Uhm... No,Ichimatsu-san! I have never thought of that!"

"How about trying to call me that since I was the one who told you that?"

Ichimatsu had a smirk on his face,but of course,in his mind. He had an evil plan for each time he's being the oldest ones by (Y/N) calling him that each day. But oh poor sextuplets...! Osomatsu almost choked on his own breath,Karamatsu had his shades on,but it dropped to the ground. Choromatsu was still smiling,but inside,he was screaming his head off like a mad scientist. Jyushimatsu was laughing nervously while sweating along with it,and of course Todomatsu wasn't left behind with his awful smile still on his face like Choromatsu,except he was almost breaking his precious phone in to pieces.

"Hm... Okay! For now on,I'll call you by Ichimatsu-sama!"

The small precious girl was just giggling by her own and followed Ichimatsu's order,while he just smiled devilishly as his plan were going succeed.

"Oh,I just notice a small tint of pink on your cheek,my dear (Y/N)-chan~"

The (H/C) haired girl was curious at what Karamatsu was saying as she look up at him.

"Oh? What is on my cheek,Karamatsu-san??"

The blue hoodie boy rub her cheek and goes closer to her face. The small girl was blushing even more redder than she was before as he body move away from him slowly.

"Your cute blush,my Karamatsu gir-!"

As he was about to finish that sentences,he was punched by Todomatsu as he was grinning happily.

"Ah,(Y/N)-chan! Look at this small Bunny I found! Isn't it look so adorable??"

Todomatsu pushed the phone to her face,but she look at it enough to notice it was a bunny as her eyes shine in happiness.

"Wow,it is! It's more cuter than anything I've ever found!"

"And you know what's cuter,(Y/N)-chan?"

"What,Totty-san??"

The pink hoodie guy goes closer to her face and set her up and wrap his arms around her waist. Her face as becoming more heated up than before she had knew.

"You,of course~"

Osomatsu was rubbing his under nose with his index finger and he just chuckle,putting his hand on Todomatsu's shoulder.

"Hah! That was funny,Totty! I thought you always said YOU'RE the cutest"

'GRRR SHUT UP!'

The warning Todomatsu's sent to Osomatsu was just by his glaring as his hug were tighten around (Y/N)'s waist,as if he had bit on (Y/N) and nobody can have her.

"Heheh... Anyway,(Y/N)-chan,you had any idea after this lame date?"

"Hm... I'm not so sure,Osomatsu-san! I guess no!"

"Well,how about we go to Pachinko tonight? I'll offer you some winning??"

'BUT YOU ALWAYS LOSE,YOU IDJIT'

"A-Ah,I'm sorry... I'm not interested in those kind of things..."

"(Y/N)-chan! I just heard the best pick up line that ever existed! Hopefully it is..."

Choromatsu pulled out his phone as he stared nervously at the girl. (Y/N) just slowly get out of Todomatsu's grasp,which makes him kind of sad since he wanted (Y/N) all for himself.

"A-Alright... Everything about you is perfect,except I wanted to change one thing about you... Y-Your last name"

Every of the sextuplets were so shocked that they got triggered. To the MAXIMUM level. For (Y/N)? She just stare dumb founded at Choromatsu in inncoent.

"My last name? What's wrong with my last nam-?"

"A-Ah! (Y/N)-chan! Baseball!! HOMERUN!"

As Jyushimatsu crazy action,he carried (Y/N) by her waist and throw her on his shoulder. Thankfully,her skirt were longer and cover her behind. But as Osomatsu was about to pull it up,Choromatsu slapped his head with the menu book in anger.

"No you pervert! Stop taking her innocent away!"

As the little ball of sunshine has no wait for their talking,he quickly run from the cafe to a baseball court field. He let her down on the ground when they arrive and suddenly,he let out a baseball bat out from his hoodie,his body can't stop shaking as he was WAY too excited for this. (Y/N) just stared at him in shock,but then just giggled after that and found a small baseball on the ground. She was confused of how it was there but then just shrug her shoulder and take the ball.

She walks towards the center of the field and hold the ball in her right hand. Jyushimatsu was getting ready in his position as he look as excited as a dog.

(Y/N) throws the ball towards Jyushimatsu and as soon as it goes to Jyushimatsu, he hit the ball and quickly run around the field like he depend his life on it. The (H/C) haired girl was just cheering on Jyushimatsu for his running.

"C'mon,Jyushi! You can do it! C'mon!"

Jyushimatsu run until he got to the last panel and scream in happiness, jumping around as (Y/N) run to him and hug him tightly. And as the prize,she kissed Jyushi's cheek as his eyes grew wide as the baseball he had hit before. His face grew in red until his ears as his tongue were sticking out from his mouth and panting like a small dog.

"Congrats,Jyushi-san! You're the winner!"

(Y/N) was giggling the whole time he was shocked in his statement. He can't even MOVE  a single bone in his body because of her kiss on the cheek!
As (Y/N) cheek on her time,her eyes grew wide in shock and remember she had a late meeting with her co-worker. She quickly get away from the hug and ran away to her house.

"I'll see you tomorrow Jyushi! Tell your brothers I say goodbye!"

Jyushimatsu looked like he was drunk as his body wobble around the place as he tried to walk,but and up fainting on the ground.

"Welp... I see who has win..."

Todomatsu was sigh as his face grew in an uneasy face,he looks quiet mad for his niisan tho. Osomatsu seems okay,but he still felt a little jealous for his little brother and help Jyushimatsu up. Karamatsu look like he was about to cry,but cover it with his shades. Choromatsu was already crying with his book on his face,but Ichimatsu just helping him by patting his shoulder and saying everything is "alright". Todomatsu looks like he could stab someone in the back if he didn't get to Jyushimatsu place before.

Well,we see who has win! Good one,Jyushimatsu! One move to (Y/N)'s heart!