The [crushed] date

"Oh (Y/N)-chan I was so happy that you decided to go on a date with me!"

The small girl just giggled while one of her arms was wrapping around his,while her other arm was gripping on her dress,not wanting it to get dirty.

"Oh yes,this is quiet enjoyable I could say,Totty-san!"

Each time he heard the word 'Totty-san',he felt like his heart just stop moving because of her cuteness. He just smiled happily,which a little look like proud and looking as if she was his girlfriend.

'My idjit brothers won't even realise that (Y/N)-chan will fall head over heels for me first!'

As they arrived at the cafe',Todomatsu opened the door for (Y/N) as she thanked him and walked inside. She looked around in aw at how good looking and wide the place is.

"And this,(Y/N)-chan,is my work place-"

"Oh look! Your brothers are here too!"

If you could hear it,Todomatsu's heart were shattered in pieces as he spotted his 5 older brothers at one table,chatting like nothing wrong is happening.

'THOSE F**KERS. WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?! DIDN'T I SAID BEFORE TO NOT COME IN THIS CAFE' EVER AGAIN?!'

"Ah,(Y/N)-CHAN IS HERE!!"

The tall yellow guy stand up and tackle (Y/N) on the ground while hugging her tightly,making she let go off her grip from Todomatsu.

"A-AH! J-Jyushimatsu-san! *giggle* s-stop this,it's ticklish!"

While (Y/N) was giggling on the ground with Jyushimatsu hugging her, Todomatsu just stand still with his hands in fist,smiling normally. Since there is no customers on that time,he grab Jyushimatsu by his hoodie and sling him to the wall.

"Oh sorry Jyushimatsu-niisan! I saw a snake on your hoodie!"

(Y/N) was dumb founded on the ground as her eyes become as wide as a ping pong ball. Todomatsu helped her up from the ground and lead her to a more romantic table as his 4 brother glaring at Todomatsu.

"Here you go,(Y/N)-chan! This is a more interesting place then those idjit's sits"

He help (Y/N) to her seat as he pulled the chair for her. She sit down but then turn her head around to look at Jyushimatsu. He seems fine and there were no signal of scars or hurt on him. He spot her looking at him as his smile seems to be wider. Jyushimatsu grab a glass of water as he drink it,stand up and as seems the water spit put from his ears,mouth and..head?

She look at him as if he was a clown and laugh loudly. She grab her stomach as if it was the most funniest thing she had ever seen. But then he got stopped by the sextuplets,tackling him down on the ground as they whispered to him.

"YOU IDJIT. SHE WILL BE DYING ON THE GROUND IF YOU DO THAT LIKE THE LAST GIRL"

"MY DEAREST BROTHER,DON'T DO THAT TO OUR SWEET (Y/N)-CHAN. IF SHE SENT TO THE HOSPITAL,I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU"

"YOU BAKA! IF SHE GOT OUT FROM HER BREATH,SHE WILL SUFFOCATE AND WE'LL NEVER SEE HER CUTE FACE!"

"JYUSHIMATSU,NO MATTER HOW MUCH I LIKE YOU,DON'T DO THIS STUPID THING TO HER"

"JYUSHIMATSU-NIISAN,DON'T DO THAT?! I WILL SERIOUSLY GRAVE YOU IN THE DEEPEST HOLE OF THE UNIVERSE!"

And gladly,all of their saying were just whisper shouted,which couldn't make (Y/N) hear of what they are saying to him.

"Um... You guys,is everything alright??"

After they heard her words,they quickly set up and smile nervously like nothing happened.

"y-yes! Nothing happened!"

She just look at them weirdly before just shrug her shoulder and sit down on a bonus chair of the group sit.

"Now come on! Sit down together and let's have a group date!"

The sextuplets look at each other,then look back at her in shocked. Each other,her,each other,her. As they continue to do this,They stopped for a while before agreeing to it and sit down on their spot.

How lucky of Choromatsu and Ichimatsu was! They got to sit beside (Y/N). But exactly,it was suppose to be Karamatsu and Osomatsu,and since they are famous by their pervertness and flirty action,they got swapped with the third and fourth child. The eldest just keep glaring at the two siblings like a little child.

"Now...shall we start the date then?"