Finding the place

After (Y/N) was done wearing something special for going to the Matsuno's household,which she wore a long dress to her upper knees and had a ribbon on her waist. The dress was hugging her beautiful curves as she twirl her body to see how it will twirl. She smiled happily,but before she could wore her kneesock,she heard a knock on her door.

"Hm? Is that the postman or someone?"

She quickly wore her kneesock and run downstairs slowly,because she was wearing her socks. (Y/N) opened the door,but face to face with a purple sweater man and has a poker face on him.

Beside him looked like...Jyushimatsu?! He has a dog collar around his neck and sit down on knees with his hands on the ground,panting like a dog.

"She's not half naked,Totty. She wore perfectly"

As Ichimatsu said that,a small thin figure came out behind Ichimatsu and there's Totty. He had his normal cute smile on as he hold his phone tightly to his chest.

"Ahaha... G-Good morning,(Y/N)-chan! We are here to visit you,and since Jyushimatsu-niisan is good with smelling like a dog,he led us here and I was hoping you weren't...y'know..!"

"Oh..alright... But why is Jyushimatsu-san have a collar on his neck?"

(Y/N) look at Totty weirdly,but then he just sigh while Ichimatsu seems like he's...smiling..?

"Jyushimatsu-niisan might run away from us,so Ichimatsu-niisan decided to put a collar on him"

Todomatsu just sigh in embarrass as he face palm. Ichimatsu has this...sick twisted smile stuck on his face while Jyushimatsu just bark happily like a dog. Poor (Y/N),she felt weird by this weird family acting as it seems like a little sweat on her forehead.

"A-Ah,l-let's just go to your house and hang out together!"

"No no no! (Y/N)-chan,would you want to go on a date with me?"

The (H/C) haired girl just look at him with her face flushed red,her mouth gaped open as she tried to reply with something,but nothing came out. By those two siblings,they just look at Todomatsu in shocked.

'WHAT?! WE CAME HERE ALL THE WAY JUST FOR YOU TO ASK HER ON A DATE?!'

"S-Sure,Totty-san! L-Let's go now!"

(Y/N) grab Todomatsu's arm and drag him to out from her house after grabbing her keys and locking the door. For those two siblings again? Ichimatsu just stand there in shock but keeping his poker face,while Jyushimatsu just bark angrily at Todomatsu like he was a prey in (Y/N)'s house.

While Todomatsu was guiding (Y/N) to where he work,he turn around and gave a dirty look to both of his younger brother. Like he had win something at Pachinko over them.

'I SWEAR TOTTY... I'LL TELL THIS TO OUR DUMB BROTHERS'

Ichimatsu just smirk and chuckle quietly,pulling out his phone to text Osomatsu,Karamatsu and Choromatsu about the date.

'Operation to break the date? On time'