"i guess we won't forget about this for a while". he slightly joked, making me let out a small chuckle. the first time I've sincerely smiled since it happened.

"hello?" justin spoke.

"yes, it's him speaking". he said, sounding so formal. damn.

"umm, sure. let me just get a pen and write this down". he replied, getting up.

he put the phone on mute, and looked over at me.

"i'll be back in a minute. they just want some details and they're gonna give me a number for some therapy for you. stay here babe". he said, kissing my head before heading back inside.

"okay". i whispered to myself, as if justin could hear me.

i sat back on the chair again, watching the clouds form into different shapes and listened to the cackling of the flames of the fireplace beside me. it was such a relaxing moment.

all of a sudden, my phone buzzed meaning i'd gotten a message. i sighed, before picking up my phone from the floor checking who was bothering me. i unlocked it, and saw i'd gotten a message from an unknown number.

i went onto my messages, and my heart briefly stopped for a second.

From: Blocked Number

(null) you're looking nice babygirl, but what's with the tears? :( xxx

- Your True Love

i crunched my eyebrows at such stupidity and locked my phone, rolling my eyes at the stupid prank. some people have too much time on their hands, smh. i resumed my peace and quiet, and watched as the sun went down fully and it was officially night time.

i went on my phone and looked through my social medias, and i found out that my queen is pregnant with twins. yass beyoncé. i then thought about the possibilities of me being pregnant. omg, what if i am? i began to panic, and just thought about who the father could be. i mean, i couldn't be pregnant now. harry only raped me today, but i could still get pregnant because he stupidly came inside of me. i sighed deeply.

suddenly, my phone buzzed again and it was another message from the unknown number.

(null) : i like your hair like that. you should wear it down more often.

-  Your True Love

i then began to get scared and creeped out, because no one lives on the side of the balcony. i quickly stood up and rushed over to the balcony edge and looked all around, but couldn't see anyone. my phone buzzed again.

(null) : you're looking in the wrong direction babygirl. don't worry, you'll be mine soon. :) xx

- Your True Love

i started to full on freak out, so after deciding that it was time to go back inside, i blew out the fire in the fireplace and grabbed my phone before heading back inside. i threw my phone on the bed, then headed downstairs to find justin. he wasn't in the kitchen, the living room or the garden.

i then heard my phone's ringtone. i was hesitant to go and check who it was, but i went upstairs anyway. when i got into my room, i walked slowly towards the bed where my phone was and picked it up. i let out huge breath of relief when i saw it was only justin, so i answered it.

"babe?" justin said, sounding worried.

"hey". i said.

"you alright? you took long to answer the phone". he responded.