Untitled Part 20

Chapter 14-Night Time-Part 2

"This place is massive!" Lucy exclaims as the members walk into their hotel room.

"Erza, do we really have to sleep in the same room as the boys?" Wendy pleads.

"Yes. This was the only room available so that's what's happening. Now, boys, hygiene. Girls, don't stay up all night talking." Erza explains the rules.

"I understand that, but there's only one bed!" Oribu says, surprised.

"It'll be fine. Girls on one side, boys on the other. Unless, of course, you want to sleep with Natsu and Gray." Erza says.

"Nope, nope, what you said before is fine." Oribu says hurriedly.

"Then it's settled." She walks off to get a shower, while the other girls go down to see what there is to do in the hotel.

"FIRE DRAGON WING ATTACK!"

"ICE MAKE SPIKES!"

The two were fighting again.

"Guys, you're going to break something!" Lucy yells from the pool below the room.

"They'll never learn." Wendy says.

"We've already determined who's better. I mean, you can fight, just don't use magic. How's that?" Oribu suggests.

The two other girls look at her.

"What? It reduces the chances of them tearing down the whole hotel, right?"

"Yes, but you're still encouraging them!" The other two yell.

"If this turns into a pillow-fight, I'll happily join them." She says, getting out the pool, and heading up to the room. As she walks out, a pillow is flung over the side of the terrace where their room is, landing on her head.

"Ok, you guys have really done it now!" She runs up to the room and swings open the door. "You want a fight? You're on!" The two boys and Oribu have an all-out pillow-fight, while the girls below just listen.

"I guess this is more entertaining than I thought. We should go grab some popcorn!" Lucy, Carla, Happy and Wendy leave the outdoor pool, grab a bite to eat from the restaurant and then go to the room. The second they open the door they see pillows and assorted cushions flying in every direction.

"They're clearly enjoying themselves too much." Erza says from the bathroom. "Maybe I need to teach them a lesso-" Erza steps out of the bathroom and a pink and blue pillow thrown by Gray hits her full in the face. Everybody stops and is silent.

"Uh oh. We're screwed..." Lucy whispers.

"PREPARE TO DIE!" The usually serious redhead sends pillows straight to everyone's faces. This prompts Lucy, Happy and Wendy to join in too, while Carla hides under the bed, sighing at Fairy Tail's immaturity.

-A while later-

"Night you guys." Lucy whispers, trying to turn out the light without hitting Wendy next to her. Erza is on the sofa with the two exceeds, Natsu and Gray next to each other, Oribu next to them and then Lucy and Wendy.

"Night Luce."

"Night."

"Natsu?" Oribu asks, but the dragon slayer is already fast asleep.

                                                                                               END                                                                                             

This is the end of this Arc! Hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it! The Grand Magic Games Arc is on its way!

Thanks for reading,

Olivia xoxo

JUST A LITTLE PICTURE I DIDN'T INCORPORATE INTO THE PLOT SO HERE IT IS!

(FROM FAIRY TAIL: OVA 8-FAIRIES AT THE BEACH)