Kellin's eyes crinkled as he smiled at his daddy. "You remind me of a cute little monkey," he said with an adorable giggle.

"You're like an adorable little hedgehog."

Kellin's face brightened. "Really!?"

Vic nodded, the little let out a loud, happy squeal. "I love them so much!" He exclaimed.

His daddy laughed. "I know you do Baby Doll. Now, do you wanna set up some rules?" Kellin nodded his head and tucked his feet under him as he hugged his stuffed hedgehog to his chest tight. "Alright," Vic hummed and pulled out a large legal pad from a briefcase sitting next to the coffee table. "Once I finish writing them do you wanna decorate the page and hang it up in your new nursery?"

"Yeah!" Kellin said excitedly. He was so excited, none of his other daddies ever let him help make the rules with him.

Vic nodded and sat next to Kellin who immediately cuddled close, wrapping his daddy's arm around his shoulders. Vic smiled and kissed the top of Kellin's head softly. "Mrs. Pettigrew said you take your medicine ever morning as soon as you wake up. So, the first rule is that every morning, as soon as you wake up, I want you to come to me and take your medicine do you understand? And, if I'm asleep, just come wake me up and I'll get it for you okay?" Vic told his baby, writing the rule down.

Kellin nodded. "That's okay," he said, drawing shapes on Vic's leg lightly.

"Rule number two-"

"Daddy knows best," Kellin interrupted and kissed Vic's cheek. "Cause I think you do anyway."

Vic laughed but wrote the rule down nonetheless. "Keep your nursery clean at all times. Your bedtime is at ten but no junk food after nine."

"Daddy!" Kellin whined, resting his chin on Vic's shoulder. "I don't wanna go to bed so early!"

"Too bad, five year olds need an early bedtime. If you'd rather, it can be at nine," Vic said, smiling at his little. "Let's see, no bad words. The first time you break that, you'll get a warning, the second, you get a spanking and if you do it a third time, I'm gonna have to wash that pretty little mouth out with soap."

Kellin nodded, pushing his lip out in a pout. "Okay."

"Now, do you have a paci or anything?"

"Yeah, I have a paci and a sippy cup," he said, drawing hearts on Vic's leg. "Why?"

"Just wondering," Vic murmured.

"Okay," Kellin said. "What other rules? I can't think of any."

Vic smiled. "Respect yourself okay Baby Doll? That means no belittling yourself or thinking that you're fat, you have to eat and no hurting yourself."

"I don't hurt myself Papa, don't worry."

"Good," his daddy said, kissing the side of Kellin's head softly. "Remember that you don't have to do anything that you're not comfortable with. If you don't like something, we'll talk about it okay?"

"Okay," Kellin sang.

"You have to take a bath every night, you belong to me and no one else, you're all mine baby," Vic said, somewhat possessively as he kissed Kellin's forehead. "When we go out in public I get to pick out your clothes, you have to be on your best behavior, let me open doors for you, you'll always have to hold my hand so I don't lose you and lastly, don't make a scene. No means no," Vic informed him. "And always be honest with me. We'll add more if we see fit okay?"

"What are the rewards and punishments?" Kellin asked, kissing his daddy's cheek.

"If you're good, you'll get new stuffies, we can go out for ice cream or candy. When we get to that point, you can get cummies and kisses." Vic kissed Kellin's nose lightly, causing the little to let out a giddy giggle. "For punishments, Daddy will spank you, how many depends on what you do, you'll get your mouth washed out with soap, no playtime or I'll ground you from your paci and your hedgehog."

"Not Bert!" Kellin whined.

"That's another one Baby Doll, no whining," Vic said, trying not to laugh as Kellin pouted.

"Okay," Kellin mumbled. "Can I be Kelli now?"

"Of course Baby," Vic said and stood up. "How about, I take you to your nursery so you can play with all of your stuffies? And, if you're good, tomorrow we can go to Toys "R" Us and you can get whatever you want for your nursery."

Kellin let out a squeal and jumped up. "Really Daddy!?"

Vic nodded and picked his little up. "Yes really, now, let's show you to your nursery. Oh- and do you want to sleep with me at night or in your own room? Because, I have a room set up in case you do."

"I wanna sleep with you Daddy," Kellin said, burying his face in the crook of Vic's shoulder as Vic carried him up the stairs. Things were going to be great with his new daddy, Kellin just knew it.