Nia.

"Justin seriously get away. You're making people think that we're dating." You softly shoved your best friend off of your shoulder while trying to hide your laugh.

He laughed quietly while putting his hands up in surrender. "Jeez you're making me think you're embarrassed of me."

You folded your hands and rolled your eyes. "I am." You lied. You were trying your best to hide your smile but it was so hard being serious with Justin.

Justin's smile quickly dropped into a frown. "Really?" His eyes looked so sad it was killing you, but you weren't giving in that quick so you turned away from him, facing where the rest of the party was, filled with people that were conversating in the other room.

You and Justin went into the kitchen earlier to get away from everyone prying into both of you guys friendship.

You leaned on the granite counter having your back to Justin. You pulled your phone out to scroll on instagram.

You could feel Justin's eyes burning into the back of your head. You slowly turned  to see him with an puppy dog face. How could I do that to him? You thought.

You turned around quickly to Justin and forced him into a bear hug. He was warm as usual and smelled manly. Sadly he didn't hug back so you couldn't enjoy the hug.

"Jay bear im sorry. I was just kidding. Of course I'm not embarrassed of you. You're  my favorite person in the whole world." You mumbled into his chest while looking up at him with sincere eyes.

A smile slowly formed on his cream face. "I know your not Jelly Bean I was just waiting for you to get over yourself and remember who I am." He winked while giving his award winning smirk.

You forcefully pushed him back away from you playfully. "You cocky bastard!" You slapped his chest, before you could bring it back to your side, he quickly grabbed it, pulling you back to his body.

"Just kidding jelly bean. You know I love you." He kissed your forehead with his warm lips  while your head rested on his chest. The hug was so comforting that you forgot you were at a party.

"Awe look at the couple snuggling up to each other. It's cute but this is supposed to be a party, you two could at least hump each other." Fay rolled her eyes while opening the silver refrigerator to get more beer.

You slowly let go of Justin, grasped the half empty cup from Fays hand and drank it. "Fuck off Fay we all know you want to bone Justin-just to scared to." After that you walked away with her cup, going to see what everyone else was doing.

Fay had been picking at you all night and it slowly was getting to you, but being the person that you are, you tried to kill her with kindness and little embarrassment.

As you walked into the pool room, you watched everyone drink and smoke with their own separate group. The lights weren't fully on, the room was covered in colors of purple and blue. It was hard to mix with other people since Justin was your only real close friend but you knew you and Jay needed some space so you could get some tonight.

One boy in particular caught your eye. He was brown skin with curly hair, brown eyes and very built. You preferred light skins but this boy was sexy as hell. So, you did your best to make your presence known.

You walked over to the small group of four, where the cute boy was and you tapped the shoulder of the girl you were cool with. She turned around, stopping her conversation and giving you a bright smile. "Nia oh my god I didn't know you were coming." You hugged her back while smiling bright so he could see your bright, white teeth. "Yea girl, I came here with Justin. So what's going on?" You pulled up your tight jeans, bringing his attention to your fat ass. "Oh nothing really just felt like partying before midterms but everyone this is Nia, Nia this Jazzy, Zack and Trey."