9₪ Bullshit ₪9

Start from the beginning

The crowd went silent. An awkward mood was set. Some reflected on their own depressing thoughts, and some were lost and had no idea how to respond.

Then there's Clint, who always knows how to fix things in the most... interesting ways.

"Well, I'm officially less enthusiastic about eating the rest of my Twinkie." The blond man throws the butt-end of his pastry in the garbages and wipes his greasy hands on his pants. "Who wants to blow off some steam?"

Ϙ

Peter sneaks a glance to his right, sharing eye contact with Bucky for about half a second before the two look back down at their hands. Sweat lightly beads down Peter's neck while he takes deep, steady breaths as he ponders on his next move. Bucky starts to grow impatient. Anticipation builds underneath his skin, causing eerie goosebumps to rise along his muscular neck while he waits in agony for Peter to strike.

Tove, who is to the right of Bucky, watches the two with wide eyes. Her mouth slightly agape, worried what might happen if Peter pushes Bucky's waiting time too far. She half expects the raven haired man to jump on Peter in the next couple seconds, but he manages to contain himself for a while longer.

Wanda gives her best stoic face while waiting for Peter to make up his mind. She could see the wheels turn behind his pupils, but she also knew the probability of Peter making the right decision. She had been paying better attention to Peter's moves, giving herself an advantage against Peter and the rest of the gang.

Clint tapped his leather shoe soles on the cemented floor of the training room. He held his phone in one hand, pretending to be texting his wife when he was actually cheating by doing what exactly Wanda had been doing, but not as efficiently. He had all of Peter's possible plays set out on his phone as he awaits for the red haired man to make up his-"God dammit Peter! Make up your mind!" Bucky finally breaks. His teeth sneering with anxiety while he still waits for Peter to strike.

Peter startles and suddenly slams three cards face down on top of a pile of already played cards. "Three 4's."

"BS!" Wanda screams, pointing one long finger at Peter and smiling. She knew the man was lying since she herself had two 4s in her hand earlier in the game.

Peter moans and flips the three he put down over. Revealing only one 4, a 5 and a 10. "You don't have to yell a fricken battle cry dude. " Peter complains while taking up the large amount of cards that rested underneath his recently played cards.

"Hey, this game is intense. Don't hate the player, hate the game." Tove rebuttals.

Clint scoffs, looking at his own cards now and planning out his odds. "In this game, it actually is a game of hating a player. So he does have a valid complaint."

"Oh shut up Barton, you're starting to sound like Vision." Tove responds, doing the same thing with her hand.

"Two 5's." Bucky slams two cards down, starting another pile for some unlucky soul at Wanda's hands to take.

Wanda doesn't eye the man suspiciously so Tove doesn't second guess Bucky's offer. "One 6."

"BS." Peter calls before taking a sip of his whisky.

"'BS' my Kree-Human ass, boi!" Tove flips over the card she laid down, revealing a 6 of hearts.

"What?! I thought Wanda placed all the sixes down earlier?" Peter complains, trying to understand everything.

Wanda snickers a little before giggling. "A woman can bluff."

"Damn right." Tove chimes before flipping her 6 back over and handing Peter the small pile that collected.